Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Receiver

Break The Targets please

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Choose your character and Stage Selection

AND I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR WITH THE TITLE O3O

Witty Loiterer

Aw, Geez, guys. Thanks for necro-ing my rating thread.

All sarcastic joking aside, I'll have to start a new save file then.( I'll start from TheMajesticWarrior and rate from there tomorrow....or maybe today if I finish my website for the computer fair. :3 )

So if you asked for a brawl (rate) before then and still want it, please remind me to polish up my wiimote.

Shy Friend

Subspace Emissary, please.

I want to do a new avatar based off of another culture. Which should I do? (Could be any but my own, North American.)

(Anyone growing up with the gamecube fondly remembers the words "Super Smash Brothers... MELEEEEEEEEEEEE!" )

Shameless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Cruel Battle + Subspace Emissary

Devoted Sage

Could I have a 2 Minute Brawl with a 100 Man Brawl, please? heart

Witty Loiterer

TheMajesticWarrior
XMajestic_Dreaming_AngelX
Okay, this is too tempting. I wanna try this out:

Stage Creator and 2 minute brawl. ouo

Yeah, so, BTW, Don't rate this avie since you're back. (I mean, unless you really want to rate it...)

And since I'm not, like, rich enough anymore to get it, can you rate my dream avie?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (you helped create this! Cx )

If you dunt wanna rate the dream avie, then you might as well rate the old one on my old account. cx I want the same as before, BTW. Prettyplz

---------------------------------------------

Dream: 8/10

This dream avi is good, and not just because I got rid of all your doubles. The color matching/color theme is nice. I just wish the hair and eyes matched better, even though I know that's how you like it. The expression doesn't really fit the mysterious lady-like vibe I get from your avatar but I like it nevertheless. c:

Current: 6/10

Cute, but Y U NO MATCH? Pink Dragoness matches nicely with some of the darker pinks from Sante Ciel: Eros and Rosamund's Revenge, the latter of which isn't that hard to get. And Little Lucie's cream and black can be fun to match as well.

I wish you had more of those colors, or more even color distribution with the silver. (Not enough on the bottom.)

Stage Creator is for Dream Avatar

The wind blew harshly tousling her hair and dress roughly as it bent grass to its overwhelming rule. This was the place, wasn't it? She was told to be here five minutes ago for a scheduled fight. Her thin lips pursed slightly with displeasure. She wasn't here to play games and wait; she was here to win. Suddenly, she felt a smack as if the wind's sudden gust had gotten angry. Eyes darting about, she was caught off guard and knocked off her feet. How rude! What was this? Suddenly her round eyes opened wide. An invisible opponent! She whipped out her sash, snagging the neck on the mysterious assailant. Now this fight was really getting started!

Witty Loiterer

Kuyusi
2 minute brawl and a stock match please? ^-^

/presses START

I'm planning on submitting this to the arena as part of a group entry of faeries. :3 Mine is the "Seamstress Faerie".

Little overdue, but the wi-fi got a bit faster now. c;

Stock: 5/5

Love the color scheme!

2 Minute: 9/10

This avatar is very well-thought out and balanced. The ears are cute, but they don't add otherwise thematically.

I only wish there was a teenie bit more of that eggshell cream on the chest. The vest covered a lot, but overall I don't mind too much.

The color scheme is so pleasing to the eye, and I love the addition of gray to it and wish more people would try a somewhat similar scheme.

Timid Lunatic

Virtual Victrola

LolIdidn'twantyoutoratemycurrectavie. I just wanted to wear the dress and Little Lucie. Cx

Witty Loiterer

x sarahlyon x
cruel brawl and subspace emissiary pls? *-*

Cruel rhymes with cool!

҉◙ The use of Rosamund's Revenge twice thrice turns me off. You could have had more creative item choices for the legs and arms.
â—™The hair choice makes the top of the avatar rather pale compared to the rest of it.
â—™Put Lucie in the other hand so it's harder to see. Its gold doesn't match well.
â—™Head is a little plain
â—™The lighter pink from the doppelganger dress could be implemented elsewhere

I think Sainte Ciel Agape's Mortal Wound pose would work well both colorwise and thematically.

Witty Nymph

Virtual Victrola
Kuyusi

/presses START

I'm planning on submitting this to the arena as part of a group entry of faeries. :3 Mine is the "Seamstress Faerie".

Love the color scheme!

This avatar is very well-thought out and balanced. The ears are cute, but they don't add otherwise thematically.

I only wish there was a teenie bit more of that eggshell cream on the chest. The vest covered a lot, but overall I don't mind too much.

The color scheme is so pleasing to the eye, and I love the addition of gray to it and wish more people would try a somewhat similar scheme.

Hee, thanks! ^-^

Yeah, this is totally not the seamstress fairy avatar, it's just one of my faves that I like to equip when I'm between...CREATIONS. -mad scientist laughter-

Thank you for the rate! <3

Witty Loiterer

TheMajesticWarrior
Virtual Victrola

LolIdidn'twantyoutoratemycurrectavie. I just wanted to wear the dress and Little Lucie. Cx

-/flips table-

YOU'REMAHBESTIEIGETTODOWHATIWANTK? >:3

Witty Loiterer

Kuyusi
Virtual Victrola
Kuyusi

/presses START

Love the color scheme!

Hee, thanks! ^-^

Yeah, this is totally not the seamstress fairy avatar, it's just one of my faves that I like to equip when I'm between...CREATIONS. -mad scientist laughter-

Thank you for the rate! <3

You're very welcome.

That's why I said I was overdue. X3 I saw that avatar in the arena. Great job, BTW.

THAT IS A WIN. biggrin

Witty Loiterer

bellatrix_lestrange2
Break The Targets please

How about an avi based off Little Lucie's poofy sleeves? I haven't seen them as much as I'd like.

I'd love to see you use the red in there too. I don't see enough Black+Cream+Red avatars.

Witty Nymph

Virtual Victrola

You're very welcome.

That's why I said I was overdue. X3 I saw that avatar in the arena. Great job, BTW.

THAT IS A WIN. biggrin

Do you mean the one with the big poofy dress?

I still have that one saved, I can't believe I found something to match that damn skirt from the compass of seidh. rofl The seamstress one hasn't been entered yet, it's still not quite right IMO. >.> Needs tweaking. Luckily the group entry isn't for a while. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff