Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

Kinny Fear
vee jumped
I always considered Sven the Penguin to be Pen Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion, though I don't think that was the intention.
User Image

He's alway's been Frobisher from Doctor Who for me. rofl

Poor Sven. HE'S GETTING PUSHED AND PULLED ALL SORTS OF DIRECTIONS!

Sparkly Smoker

i just looked at your reference pictures and boy, that last one scared the beejeezies out of me. gonk

Phantom

Kinny Fear
vee jumped
I always considered Sven the Penguin to be Pen Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion, though I don't think that was the intention.
User Image

He's alway's been Frobisher from Doctor Who for me. rofl

There are SO many items on this site that can be tied to doctor who, it's CRAZY.

Phantom

le iggy
i just looked at your reference pictures and boy, that last one scared the beejeezies out of me. gonk

Yup, Dark Souls has some pretty scary (but cool) character designs!

Sparkly Smoker

riigmor
le iggy

i get scared easily though. i got nightmares when i played banjo kazooie when i was younger. xD specifically the level with the big garbage shark thingie.

Phantom

le iggy
riigmor
le iggy

i get scared easily though. i got nightmares when i played banjo kazooie when i was younger. xD specifically the level with the big garbage shark thingie.

...lol! I loved Banjo Kazooie as a kid. that part gave you nightmares? x3 I have to admit, it was kind of scary as a kid, but not nightmare-inducing for me.

Sparkly Smoker

riigmor
le iggy
riigmor
le iggy

...lol! I loved Banjo Kazooie as a kid. that part gave you nightmares? x3 I have to admit, it was kind of scary as a kid, but not nightmare-inducing for me.

..I also had the sleep with the light on after watching the first Paranormal Activity. I'm a weenie! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff