Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          I gotcha down for dis. That name was so familiar. I looked him up..you sure he wasn't done? Am I tripping?

Could be that someone has done one but if that's so: it's not a recent one! Though I can't remember ever seeing one-

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Gosh darn you! You did it too right! emotion_facepalm lol, no you did just fine. And to be honest I've never heard of this moribito. Or if I did it had to be a long time ago. I'm sure its totally underused. emotion_facepalm
User Image
Yay heart

Check out my avi cosplay? biggrin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Yeah, I need help! Cramming this into my already over-flowing schedule!!!
*slams head on desk and raises index finger* You've won-

User Image
          Well, you were compelled to join because obv this is important. talk2hand

Mawahahahahaha! I always win! emotion_dowant

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Could be that someone has done one but if that's so: it's not a recent one! Though I can't remember ever seeing one-

User Image
          I dunno. I just feel like...I dunno. Ignore me. emotion_facepalm

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

I'm going to cram two quotes in one if you con't mind ^_^/color]
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

*hums* It's also fun to do wink *cracks fingers* I can do this, I can find a moment in my agenda, once a day, to do this! *nods*

It was either that or have you use influence as Pharaoh stare

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

There are loads of fairly recent threads about the live-action movie but the last activity concerning the manga was in 2008 (looked it up), and that activity doesn't contain cosplay.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
User Image

I'm going to cram two quotes in one if you con't mind ^_^/color]
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

*hums* It's also fun to do wink *cracks fingers* I can do this, I can find a moment in my agenda, once a day, to do this! *nods*

It was either that or have you use influence as Pharaoh stare

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

There are loads of fairly recent threads about the live-action movie but the last activity concerning the manga was in 2008 (looked it up), and that activity doesn't contain cosplay.

User Image
          But, I DO mind! emotion_donotwant lol, no I do.

Yes, and don't worry, the sooner you get your entry in the sooner its all over. One entry per round, rounds go on for two weeks giving everyone enough time. Everyone can be easy about this first round, because no one will be eliminated and its just to ease you into it, however, there will be a "round winner" so might wanna give it your best.

And of course I used my Pharaoh powers. talk2hand wut, u thunk i wouldn't??

Huh, well I guess I was tripping then. He just looks so familiar.

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Gosh, I'm stupid. I just realized I made my avi fullbody/headshot the hard way
And am just now realizing this emotion_facepalm

Check out my avi cosplay? biggrin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          But, I DO mind! emotion_donotwant lol, no I do.

Yes, and don't worry, the sooner you get your entry in the sooner its all over. One entry per round, rounds go on for two weeks giving everyone enough time. Everyone can be easy about this first round, because no one will be eliminated and its just to ease you into it, however, there will be a "round winner" so might wanna give it your best.

And of course I used my Pharaoh powers. talk2hand wut, u thunk i wouldn't??

Huh, well I guess I was tripping then. He just looks so familiar.

How could I forget you like chaos so much? *grins a bit to sweetly*

*nods* I know! More than enough time, re-balance my agenda a bit and there we go! *scoffs* Have you ever know me to not give it my best? *throws open door before it gets kicked in*

*snorts* I would have been more surprised if you hadn't used them-

No worries, I was pretty sure I had seen one fairly recently as well. It was during my search for that cosplay I found out it actually had been ages.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
Divine creation can be seen painted ✦¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.✦
✦·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸✦on the canvas of a butterfly's wing

An actual contest with rounds! They aren't extinct!!!
Quick question. When you say tektek is allowed does that mean dream free layering is allowed? Or tektek layering? Or does it have to be gaia accurate layering?

Fashionable Lunatic

Username: Jamais Changeant
Full & Headshot Avatars: User Image
User Image
What do you think is the most underrated cosplay theme/character? Side Characters...everyone always goes for the popularized main characters
What cosplays are you tired of seeing? Anything that gaia has an obviously for that character item created for.
Do you want your judgments PMed? Yes

Justice Senshi

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Runes of Infinity

User Image
          Gotcha down for dis. emotion_dowant

❥ Thank you for the little surprise! :3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
How could I forget you like chaos so much? *grins a bit to sweetly*

*nods* I know! More than enough time, re-balance my agenda a bit and there we go! *scoffs* Have you ever know me to not give it my best? *throws open door before it gets kicked in*

*snorts* I would have been more surprised if you hadn't used them-

No worries, I was pretty sure I had seen one fairly recently as well. It was during my search for that cosplay I found out it actually had been ages.

User Image
          I love chaos, it's so colorful. emotion_yatta

No. No I haven't. emotion_facepalm Your awesome is more awesome than I could ever imagine.

Ha. Me not using my pharaoh powers? what would be the purpose of me being the awesome pharaoh?

So we're both crazy? *fists pumps* yes! OMS, I'm so sorry, I just realized I never sent you the trade. emotion_facepalm Such shame.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          I love chaos, it's so colorful. emotion_yatta

No. No I haven't. emotion_facepalm Your awesome is more awesome than I could ever imagine.

Ha. Me not using my pharaoh powers? what would be the purpose of me being the awesome pharaoh?

So we're both crazy? *fists pumps* yes! OMS, I'm so sorry, I just realized I never sent you the trade. emotion_facepalm Such shame.

Yesch! I love how it throws everything in disarray twisted

Awesome would be throwing it very far but I do give my best at everything I do. Creating chaos, wreaking havoc, causing general mayhem, being a lunatic- *rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and* Is there an echo in here or is it just me?

Yes we are! emotion_brofist Don't know about you but I'm pretty proud of it! emotion_dowant Erw-? Oh! THAT trade! Hun, it's fine emotion_hug

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Jamais Changeant
User Image
Divine creation can be seen painted ✦¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.✦
✦·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸✦on the canvas of a butterfly's wing

An actual contest with rounds! They aren't extinct!!!
Quick question. When you say tektek is allowed does that mean dream free layering is allowed? Or tektek layering? Or does it have to be gaia accurate layering?

User Image
          I suppose not! emotion_awesome You may do whatever your heart pleases, dream free or tektek. It does not have to be accurate to gaia when its on tektek, layering is how you see fit.

For instance, look at the avatars below. Both are tekteks. For the first one, the scarf DOES NOT layer with that dress on tektek (chimes refuses to stay on). For the second, bellestric's arm DO layer up with the meido dress, and quite lovely to be honest (you should try it out yourself), so it's really about how you want to play it, and that will make it an even better challenge. It's solely up to you, but if you turn in a tektek, similar to the second one, just keep in mind that it looks wonky, so you might not get the points you'd like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, and you're totally accepted. emotion_yatta I'll put you up in a bit.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Yesch! I love how it throws everything in disarray twisted

Awesome would be throwing it very far but I do give my best at everything I do. Creating chaos, wreaking havoc, causing general mayhem, being a lunatic- *rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and* Is there an echo in here or is it just me?

Yes we are! emotion_brofist Don't know about you but I'm pretty proud of it! emotion_dowant Erw-? Oh! THAT trade! Hun, it's fine emotion_hug

User Image
          Disarray is awesome. Kinda like a salad, but with more awesome. Ugh! Salad. I wish I could have one emotion_facepalm

Hey, hey. If I say you're awesome, then dammit, you're awesome. And no. It's just you. emotion_facepalm

Yay! emotion_hug I like being crazy. You get away with alot of things. And yes, that trade. everyone gets one. Its like a thank you for showing me some love and making me feel cool. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff