Maramas

❥•❥•❥•
    Got you added, Mama!

Invisible Gaian

Tuni Fish
AmplifyXtasy

Or maybe even through cross-stitching

❥•❥•❥•
    That is probably a better idea sine I already know how to do that.

I supposed I should start learning then.
emotion_kirakira

actually, I feel like I should just learn something that's artsyfartsy

Mega Lunatic

AmplifyXtasy
Tuni Fish
AmplifyXtasy

Or maybe even through cross-stitching

❥•❥•❥•
    That is probably a better idea sine I already know how to do that.

emotion_kirakira

Cross stitch is a good gateway craft as long as you like working with smallish details! It's fun and at least as a base not that hard (there are definitely more refined ways to go with it after a while) and the supplies aren't expensive to get started.

Fishy Trash

AmplifyXtasy

emotion_kirakira

❥•❥•❥•
    Straight cross stitching, without throwing in any embroidery, has got to be the easiest thing ever.
    If you can count, and are aware of the basic shape of an X, you can cross stitch.
    And sometimes they make it even easier by printing the pattern of x's, so you don't have to count as much.

Invisible Gaian

Maramas
Cross stitch is a good gateway craft as long as you like working with smallish details! It's fun and at least as a base not that hard (there are definitely more refined ways to go with it after a while) and the supplies aren't expensive to get started.

Ah, awesome possum!
I just might try picking it up.
Goodness knows I'd love to learn how to bead from my grandmother, but I don't think I'd be able to take her criticism well.
lol

Invisible Gaian

Tuni Fish
AmplifyXtasy

emotion_kirakira

❥•❥•❥•
    Straight cross stitching, without throwing in any embroidery, has got to be the easiest thing ever.
    If you can count, and are aware of the basic shape of an X, you can cross stitch.
    And sometimes they make it even easier by printing the pattern of x's, so you don't have to count as much.

You guys are making it sound more and more appealing.
emotion_c8

Fishy Trash

AmplifyXtasy

emotion_c8

❥•❥•❥•
    I think you would especially like it because it's suuuuper easy to make patterns of 8bit stuff.
    1 pixel = 1 X and BAM you got yourself a Pikachu embroidered onto your.. iunno... handkerchief.

Invisible Gaian

Tuni Fish
AmplifyXtasy

emotion_c8

❥•❥•❥•
    I think you would especially like it because it's suuuuper easy to make patterns of 8bit stuff.
    1 pixel = 1 X and BAM you got yourself a Pikachu embroidered onto your.. iunno... handkerchief.

aw man,
now it sounds super great.

be able to make pixel ponies.
emotion_kirakira

Fishy Trash

❥•❥•❥•
    This is reminding me that I still need to send out all of these projects I made LAST YEAR.

Fishy Trash

❥•❥•❥•
    /cough
    I did not quote instead of edit my last post.

Fishy Trash

AmplifyXtasy

aw man,

emotion_kirakira

❥•❥•❥•
    Yeah!
    There is oodles of contemporary "subversive" cross stitching patterns out there, too.
    Taking your traditional samples and patterns and making them more... relevant?
    lol or just dirty.

Invisible Gaian

Tuni Fish
AmplifyXtasy

aw man,

emotion_kirakira

❥•❥•❥•
    Yeah!
    There is oodles of contemporary "subversive" cross stitching patterns out there, too.
    Taking your traditional samples and patterns and making them more... relevant?
    lol or just dirty.

nicee.
man, i'm gunna have to bug dayna to take me to a store eventually so i can buy stuff

Mega Lunatic

I made myself one bad word cross stitch and now it appears to be becoming a theme in my studio decoration. lol

Mega Lunatic

I wasn't sure if the Pastel Overload, Pastel Overlord? round was like, I should be a monarchical overlord type that is also pastel, or if I should just overload on pastel. So maybe this works for that round, or if not, anything goes works too.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces