Poll Whore! 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Sparkly Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm having some cool ideas for my Asian and German assignment...

Whoa, I can't believe I won a round! I've been in such a schlump.

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

>.> another quickfire missed rofl I made the avatar, but couldn't send it

well, good luck in this round to all ^^

Indebted Student

marwolfer

I have a question about the "modern american". I mean... Im not american, I don't know how modern americans looks like rofl

yes, the example... "you know how it looks like an asians, an indian, a native american, a viking, a german and a medieval person?" soo not like this..

can you be a little more precise? sweatdrop

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
t3h marth
marwolfer

I have a question about the "modern american". I mean... Im not american, I don't know how modern americans looks like rofl

yes, the example... "you know how it looks like an asians, an indian, a native american, a viking, a german and a medieval person?" soo not like this..

Modern American fashion (to me) is all about fads, trends, and technology. Some fads and trends include trucker caps, skinny jeans, hipster glasses, boho bags. I think a few minutes on google will help you pick a couple of fads you might want to use. I think it would also be useful (though not required...) to include something technological: cell phones, cameras, and music players are super popular.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indebted Student

marwolfer
t3h marth
marwolfer

Modern American fashion (to me) is all about fads, trends, and technology. Some fads and trends include trucker caps, skinny jeans, hipster glasses, boho bags. I think a few minutes on google will help you pick a couple of fads you might want to use. I think it would also be useful (though not required...) to include something technological: cell phones, cameras, and music players are super popular.

aah ok thanks, I think I got the idea. ^^

so, asian + modern american = modern asian? emotion_awesome

Enduring Bibliophile

marwolfer
Congrats to Autio for her second Quickfire win in a row!

The other Quickfire notes were: vee = high; Aero and color=emo = low.

Auito Ainoa

The next round is about fusing two cultures in an avatar. Choose two cultures from the list below to fuse in your avatar. All others will be randomly generated. (Which I'm generating now...)
Asian, Indian (like India), Native American, Viking, Modern American, German, Medieval.

THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE UP ASAP!

Thank you Mar! <3
Hmm, I think Native American + modern American might be fun. c:

----------
of dirt we're made and to dirt we will return

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
t3h marth
marwolfer
t3h marth
marwolfer

Well Modern Asian in the sense of the technology. Asian fashion trends are WAY different.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Autio Ainoa
marwolfer

Auito Ainoa

The next round is about fusing two cultures in an avatar. Choose two cultures from the list below to fuse in your avatar. All others will be randomly generated. (Which I'm generating now...)
Asian, Indian (like India), Native American, Viking, Modern American, German, Medieval.

Thank you Mar! <3

----------
Wouldn't that just be hipster? lol J/K.

Adding!

Indebted Student

marwolfer
t3h marth
marwolfer
t3h marth
marwolfer

Well Modern Asian in the sense of the technology. Asian fashion trends are WAY different.

I know c:
this seems very fun lol

Enduring Bibliophile

marwolfer
Autio Ainoa
marwolfer

Auito Ainoa

Thank you Mar! <3

----------
Wouldn't that just be hipster? lol J/K.

Adding!

lolol
well
maybe a little but i'm not going that route.
xD

----------

Fashionable Vampire

Good luck everyone!
Thanks for judging smile I've never shopped there once, but now that i have, i quite like it~

This challenge is gonna give me some thought. I like the challenge given to me though~

Salty Rogue

hmmmmm~

how to make a german + medieval without overshadowing the medieval?

culture themes were always my weakness emotion_facepalm

Alien Invader

i like this round a million times better lol

Sparkly Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Turns out it's hellish combining German and Asian. There aren't enough kimono type sleeves that don't look derpy. There are also next to no headpieces that are distinctly German. Is it alright to combine modern Japanese fashions with German? I'm really into Japanese street fashions irl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff