Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Thread

*enters* 1 100.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 > >>

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
KarpDC
o' great pharoah, rate please and any suggestions for my current avy?

User Image
          This I shall 3nodding

You've got a good color scheme going on here, and I believe you're doing well with the beige to brown thing going on. Now this could just be me looking too deeply into it, but it appears your color scheme is very similar to that of the cookiexcreme scarf (yeah I wanted that too, no idea why though). Its great that you've got demonic wings on with the horns to match up on that end. I think this is different as I've never seen a cream-beige demon avatar before and I must say you're original in that department. Those legs look well with the pose, but colorwise its a huge difference compared to the rest of your avatar. It's like...a river turned waterfall to me, you were totally consistant with your avatar with this crème-brown, then BAM! Black. Or a really really dark brown. I thought for a second you either had the casual men legs or the dark chocolate ones, but I think these are too dark. I think casual men pants might work colorwise because I think it'll work with that brown, but I honestly can't be sure. I think your avatar is lovely but he is a bit on the plain side in the sense that he doesn't appear to be doing anything, but that's something I feel that can be over looked. I can't tell if its an 8.5/10 or a 9/10, because you've got an excellent color scheme until those pants, but at the same time, while the horns and wings make him demonic and the one eye that is revealed also helps with that theme, I feel...like I'm not getting what you're doing. Casual demon is the theme I'm getting here; sometimes I'm right about them, sometimes I'm not. I'm going to stick with 9/10 to be on the safe side. You might not have a theme altogether anyways.
thank you for the rate great pharoah, you're right, i like casual demon theme and not too much clutter, and i need some kind of arm mods. the matching color theme pants is really hard to find as well sad

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
odinod
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

yo yo, i'd be down for a rate

User Image
          yo yo, lol

Alrighty, so I see you've got a good theme going on, quite the murder scene. And while I can definitely tell that's what's happening, I think you're making the common bloody murder mistake of over doing it. There might just be too much blood, as weird as that might sound, and it's not looking...I dunno...believable maybe? I know its weird, but this is what its looking like to me. Now I see the horns and the wings...a demon? Okay thats fine, and the crow I think is fine too, but I don't think that crown is necessary (it looks like checkmate void, one of those defeats, but I'm not so sure) I also think you should switch your wing to the other side, so that we can see what you've written in your bloody revenge and carry some sort of visible weapon (I forget what its called, but there is a knife on gaia with blood dripping from it) and I think that will definitely show that your fallen demon has gone mad. A dead body is always good to use, if you don't mind the clutter (I recently did so here. Basically I think this avatar has alot of character and I think character is one of the things that makes an avatar strong. But I also feel that you're killing his character slowly by over doing it with the bloody nightmare. Enough to show that there's a problem. I also think that you should stick to a color of blood. There's the dark red ones, that show that the blood has dried up, and the bright red that shows that its fresh. I suggest you select which one. Has he been like this for a while? Or is just doing this? If you're going to keep the words, then keep the rest of the blood fresh, unless of course you have the idea that he's not cleaning himself after ever kill, and if that's the case then its fine. While personally, the skin is too...ew for my tastes, I think you've done well by showing his ever deteriorating health-mental state, as well as his inhumanity by using this gray skin. Overall, I'd award this with a good 8.5/10

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

rate mine please? u vu

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
silvieon
rate mine please? u vu

User Image
          Very well.

I'm afraid this one is a bit awkward for me. I see the lolita idea you're trying to get (if that is what you're trying to get) but it seems you've gone off track with it; the same applies to your color scheme. It was going black and white with a splash of color and suddenly there's this weird sparkle and muddy purple. Sinuous ink really doesn't belong I feel, colorwise or otherwise. I also think you should lose the anniversary wings/halo, I feel its cluttering up the upper part of your avatar, a huge contrast to your bottom, where those legs are. Personally, I hate the legs, but if that's what you're gonna use, then you've got to balance it out with the top. Those legs are thin and a bulky top makes them look awkwakrd. I feel you didn't need to use noire for that headpiece and I feel that the simple goldshop black pillbox would've worked wonders for it. Sometimes less expensive works better. Instead use the noire for something else...actually I think that hat thingie with noire might actually work...can't decide between that or the pillbox, try em both. I think you should stick with that little bit of pink from that rosa item, as anymore of it might mess this up. Checkmate void hair is a really bright white, and I think its fine enough, but I do suggest you try a dark white hair, something that doesn't blend so much with the white page. I think the face is fine though. Overall, I'd say its good, but it needs work, 6.5/10

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User ImageBump for PharaohUser Image

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Big Member

Lol, I don't think any rates can be objective...but could I get one anyways?

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Liberal Lunatic

Peri, Peri, quite contrary...
      A rating, please?
User Image

Anxious Blob

9,625 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
Rate mine? 4laugh

Tipsy Fatcat

can i have an amazing egyptian rate? XDD

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Periphrasis
Peri, Peri, quite contrary...
      A rating, please?
User Image

User Image
          Very well.

I think that you've got a very unique avatar going on, which I usually don't try to hold against people since its very difficult to be unique in this Gaian economy (or this universe) but there's an animal's skull (horse or cow-bull, can't tell) on your head. Automatically different. And I think the flames are so different too, just shooting out of the skull. Amazing and surprising. I...I'm afraid the middle is far too cluttered, although I think I'm seeing either a guitar *tilts head to the side* or a gun *tilts head way to the side* or a sword *head upside down* I think you're being consistent with your colors and that's good. I think however that you should try to make your middle clearer. Your head and colors are just the beginning and I feel you need your middle to be disclutterize to bring your character-theme to life. Overall, I'd say a 7/10.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          @the other two people if you see this beforehand, I'll get to you I'm on the phone with my future husband, so I'm slightly distracted, and I'll get to you later.
rate my avi, please? owo)

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Rouslov
Rate mine? 4laugh

User Image
          Very well.

I think you've got a lovely color scheme and a pretty good theme going on. Assassin-warrior lady/princess in the night. Despite my disdain for backgrounds, I think you've managed to use these perfectly together, setting up the perfect scene. I think however, that you've got way too much going on in the torso-head area and I'm thinkin that's taking away from it. And I think its the hair. Personally, I love white hair and while I think it would do wonders for this avatar, I must say that you might need a different one. It's...just too much in that one area, like a big ball. I do think that you've done an excellent job of keeping everything flowing (the hair, the dress, the leaves) there is an appearance of motion, without the direct use of an astra, and I think that is your avatar's strongest point, followed by its color. I just looked on tektek and find some white hairs, but I'm not sure how well they might flow with your avatar or if you can afford them, but try ocean's sonata (while still long hair, the way it moves as if a gust of breeze has lifted it, it doesn't not really land on your avatar, you know?) celestial emissary might work. And try the hair from ithilidyn armor. It doesn't flow, but I think its got a certain flare to it that will work with your avatar, although you might need a headpiece. Overall, I'd say you're doing well and I think an 9/10 is about right. You've an excellent theme and colors, but that piece by the neck is so very awkward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff