Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Wingbutt
Despite the mess, I'd like to see your crack at rating this.

Nah. I'm annoyed. My sole mission right now is to annoy people as others have annoyed me. Please try again when I'm a good girl.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
          Oo. Page 11.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Please stop bumping this thread. AT is a slow forum so bumping is not required unless you fall off the first page. Besides, I'm sure people who would be annoyed by this would have just blocked you

Alien Sex Symbol

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Ophelias Flower
Maybe if no posts she'll go away.

Last I checked, this was my thread. I get notices for this. But just for that I'm going to keep this thread open longer than it should. Just to annoy people like you. Think of it as...bumping my thread to get people to come here. emotion_dowant

well dollface most of the real aters don't spend much time here any more any way. and if you want to continue rating people's shitty avi's with 10s well, that's your prerogative. I doubt any one will take your rates seriously any way. not with avatars like yours anyway.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Ophelias Flower
well dollface most of the real aters don't spend much time here any more any way. and if you want to continue rating people's shitty avi's with 10s well, that's your prerogative. I doubt any one will take your rates seriously any way. not with avatars like yours anyway.

Did you do that on purpose because of my avatar's current face? Dollface. I get it, I get it.

I don't think I was rating anyone with 10/10...I think there was actually just one, and it was on one I personally didn't like.

Ooooo, was I suppose to get upset by your last statement? Too bad I'm not like the rest of the members of this forum, hellbent on making my avatar perfect by society's standards. My avatars make me happy and that's all that matters.

Alien Sex Symbol

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Ophelias Flower

Did you do that on purpose because of my avatar's current face? Dollface. I get it, I get it.

I don't think I was rating anyone with 10/10...I think there was actually just one, and it was on one I personally didn't like.

Ooooo, was I suppose to get upset by your last statement? Too bad I'm not like the rest of the members of this forum, hellbent on making my avatar perfect by society's standards. My avatars make me happy and that's all that matters.

you do you bbygirl

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie
Please stop bumping this thread. AT is a slow forum so bumping is not required unless you fall off the first page. Besides, I'm sure people who would be annoyed by this would have just blocked you

You know...I've always wanted to know just how many Gaians have blocked me. Alot I'm sure. But, I'd really like to know the exact number. Curious...curious...

Hm...is there a rule about bumping your thread when you want people to visit it? I don't recall reading that one....

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Ophelias Flower
you do you bbygirl

Oh, but I am. It's all I've ever known how to do; all I ever will do. Must be happy with yourself and all that noise. Blar, blar, blar.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dailanie

You know...I've always wanted to know just how many Gaians have blocked me. Alot I'm sure. But, I'd really like to know the exact number. Curious...curious...

Hm...is there a rule about bumping your thread when you want people to visit it? I don't recall reading that one....

I too am curious to know. Both yours and mine.

No rule about bumping your thread per say but over the years bumping for no reason in AT has been filed down to spam and people have been legitimately reported and 'punished' for it. Even a casual 'bump' will be taken as a creator of traffic.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie

No rule about bumping your thread per say but over the years bumping for no reason in AT has been filed down to spam and people have been legitimately reported and 'punished' for it. Even a casual 'bump' will be taken as a creator of traffic.

Aren't we all? But since we've blocked them, and they've blocked us, I guess we'll never know T^T

I'm new here, so this is very interesting; tell me more.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dailanie

Aren't we all? But since we've blocked them, and they've blocked us, I guess we'll never know T^T

I'm new here, so this is very interesting; tell me more.

I am aware of a few people who I am in a mutual ignoring relationship with and a few random ignores.

I've been an ATer since 05 (albeit only active and in control of a thread since 07) but the AT is super slow. That is why when controversial threads like this turn up the AT sort of becomes a mess. Now I don't mean that offensively, I use the word 'controversial' loosely, due to the fact that it seems you have more argumentative posts in this thread than you do rates. Back to the AT becoming messy: when more and more people are posting nonsense bumps and s**t like that it starts to push other more serious threads off of the first page.This in turn gives them a reason to bump, yadda yadda until eventually we just have a circle of bumps without any real avatar s**t going on. Hence why people get reported for it and thrown under the bus.

People are more lenient when it comes to actual conversation but to be perfectly blunt, calling people ******** and being insulting while being insulted yourself is not kosher. Therefor instead of this thread having passable conversation it's just labeled as a train wreck and thus people won't let it slide. AT isn't as lenient about chatter.

Also I wish to say something which other people have tried and failed to get across. I'm not doing this to be a b***h, I'm not doing this to annoy you, and I'm not doing this to jump on the bandwagon and attack you. I'm doing this because I think your thread experience would better from some changes. And before you ask, I've read through almost every post made in this thread while I was bored.
The first post insults me greatly. Not as an ATer but as someone who has struggled with some pretty serious things in her life relating to suicide and whatnot. (no I won't turn this into a pity party)

The bit about 'I'm not going to tell them to just kill themselves because their avatars are s**t' is crossing the line for ANY post and I think you should remove it. When I read that I physically winced and found it extremely hard to even post in your thread. ATers have never nor would they ever tell someone to kill themselves because their avatar is s**t, they're not ATers if they do. I KNOW that you are not directly saying that they have before, but I have had friends of mine who I mentor about things like this come to me very distraught about it. It would be better for everyone if you removed it in my opinion. Your first post is also quite uninviting (apologies for being a parrot of other comments) but I saw you said 'others are unfazed by my first post' but I think it's just a case of people being too afraid to say anything.

But hey. YOU know more than anyone that you have no reason to listen to me. I just think part of making the AT a better place is to weed out threads like this and to make it a nicer, more inviting rating experience for others. If you'd like to continue a conversation or even ask any more questions I'd be more than happy to have you PM me. Consider me your AT guide in some ways I guess.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie

I was actually just about to go to sleep, when I got this. And I actually feel like responding because for once someone has spoken in a civil manner. I shall address this:

I only have more argumentative posts because people chose to argue with me. I deliberately posted on the front page to avoid arguments, and it's not my fault that people are getting so much butthurt over nothing. And while these arguments are happening, they're actually discussing avatars and this entire rating process. The only ones that really haven't were the ones on the last page. I was doing just fine until page seven when the first argument happened. Following that, people just started coming here to argue with me. This was far from my intention, and if you read my posts, I keep telling people to just drop the subject and/or go away. They refused. I tell no lie that I offered to change the topic to an avatar, an item, hell even said tell me about your day, but no one wanted to do that. Then I said if you want to keep at it, take it elsewhere. They could have. Each of them refused.

Calling someone a ******** is more of a statement of annoyance and rage, rather than trying to truly hurt someone. People are going back and forth with me when I said I didn't want to bring up these topics. These arguments would have not happened if people just went away. And please don't talk to me about suicides and pity party. Been there the summer before last, almost visited it again last summer. What a bore it was, getting back up. I use that statement extremely loosely as I've seen people post statements if not exactly, then implied to people. What I don't understand is why so many people are getting butthurt over it, when its not a direct quote of me or anyone else, but a mere statement that this is not the type of person I am; I would never say that.

And I don't think people are too afraid to say anything, I think its more of a "this doesn't concern me," attitude. If something doesn't concern you, you easily ignore it. If it does, you speak out about it. If people were so afraid, they wouldn't post for a rate, and simply turn around. The people that I have rated, didn't seem to have an issue with and only one person in the beginning pointed it out, but I reassured them that it wasn't like that: they didn't bring it back up, and others feel that they have to. Its because it applies to them. They know that they're those type of people. Not you, obviously, because you're more offended due to your own personal history.

As I said, I was doing just fine, the rules of the thread hadn't changed, I wasn't being a b***h to anyone, I wasn't insulting anyone, but one person set it all off, and as more people came to put their input (mind you there was one girl who only wanted to be rated so that she could try to insult/troll me; deliberately wanted to be rated so that she "proved" that I wasn't doing what I said I would) and it took off from there. I would have fondly listened to opinions, and if it did bother people so much, I would have complied. But everyone was so...rude about it. So...I can't even think of a synonym right now, and because of it, I became quite annoyed. And I agree, the thread has become a mess, in fact, its ruined, but it wouldn't have been so if people would have just let things be. You don't HAVE to post somewhere, but people do.

If I would have talked to you first, I assure you the first page would have been edited, because a civil tone will get people much further than a demanding/condescending one. I tend to be very stubborn and bitchy when someone is rude to me and I guess my own actions have also help cause this thread to be a trainwreck as they said. I know I was supposed to PM you, but all the stuff was here and I was too lazy...and sleepy...

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Lapsis Stella
Can I hate a rate?

Certainly.

Looking at your avatar, I thought of Castiel from supernatural, because of the wings and the coat (and the fact that I had recently seen an awesome Castiel cosplay), but I'm afraid if you're attempting to do a cosplay of him, you're not quite there. I think you might be a good close enough. It looks the female version because of the hair, and it looks like you have on the slytherin scarf (could be wrong) because Castiel wears a tie. Even if you were working with a budget, I feel that even a cheap tie from the shops would have worked. Then there's the knife, the hair, and the face don't...feel right. If it's a Castiel cosplay, then a 7.5/10 is in order

IF, however, it's not a Castiel cosplay, then I think this avatar is doing pretty good. The text seems a bit out of place, and while his aura says murder, his face says yum, a piece of candy xD A female hunter of some sort? Demon? Angel? It's kinda hard to tell what's going on, but overall I think it's good. 8.5/10

You were way too nice with your rate. This avatar was just for giggles and should have been torn apart. It's really not anything more than to celebrate my friend's item being made. :3

If this were a cosplay, I would have had it more accurate since I do cosplay a lot on Gaia. But thanks for the input. I wanted to see what someone would say about this and landed in your thread.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lapsis Stella
You were way too nice with your rate. This avatar was just for giggles and should have been torn apart. It's really not anything more than to celebrate my friend's item being made. :3

If this were a cosplay, I would have had it more accurate since I do cosplay a lot on Gaia. But thanks for the input. I wanted to see what someone would say about this and landed in your thread.

I'm going to get your name off this thread, before people think you're associated with me. I'll tell them I kidnapped you and threatened your wife and kids if you didn't come here. You won't be blamed.

Party Member

User Image

could you rate this please?

edit: " for once someone has spoken in a civil manner."
if you think this, then you read my post incorrectly. i was trying to civilly mediate between you and another user having a debate about objectivity.
" And please don't talk to me about suicides and pity party."
wow, you are an immature, sad, mean person. and i would get angry and defend my lovely friend dailanie from such a needlessly cruel phrasing, i just smoked a nice bowl and am feeling super mellow. so i'm just gonna feel sorry for you, and not even read this thread anymore. i'm not even putting you on block, i am just going to physically ignore you, and encourage fellow ATers to do. but no big loss for you, right?
sayonara (iirc, japanese for "goodbye forever, we'll never speak again" which i think is appropriate)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff