• Inquisitor 200
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari
      ✾ ✾ -pokes head in-

User Image
          *grabs head* You have entered my chambers, you must stay fo-eva.

under one condition, you must defeat me in a duel.

User Image
          But, of course. It's time to....DUEL! rofl

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

come play me. i'll be impressed if you can beat me.

User Image
          Oh dear god. You meant that literally? Oh lord, no, I haven't played duel monsters in a very long time. But, I was reigning champion in all of Brooklyn grades 3 through 5 emotion_donotwant Part of me wants to give that a shot, but I'll probably embarrass myself. emotion_facepalm

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
HatsuHikari
      ✾ ✾ -pokes head in-

User Image
          *grabs head* You have entered my chambers, you must stay fo-eva.

User Image

User Image
          Oh dear god. You meant that literally? Oh lord, no, I haven't played duel monsters in a very long time. But, I was reigning champion in all of Brooklyn grades 3 through 5 emotion_donotwant Part of me wants to give that a shot, but I'll probably embarrass myself. emotion_facepalm

time to relearn. i'm current champ in university.
I'll give you two weeks to relearn the game. If you win, i'll teach you everything there is on how to build avatars. Which in itself is a very high prize.
If i win, you owe me a non-monetary favor.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings

User Image

User Image

time to relearn. i'm current champ in university.
I'll give you two weeks to relearn the game. If you win, i'll teach you everything there is on how to build avatars. Which in itself is a very high prize.
If i win, you owe me a non-monetary favor.

User Image
          Wut, wut, wut? That's not nearly enough time, especially considering that they probably changed every single rule since I last played; I would have to devote my entire life to relearning. And I pick your brain on avatars all the time...why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free twisted Also...is there something wrong with the link? I clicked it and it wouldn't stop loading, then I googled it and it just popped up and said not available...maybe that's my chrome emotion_facepalm

What type of favor would that be...?

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Wut, wut, wut? That's not nearly enough time, especially considering that they probably changed every single rule since I last played; I would have to devote my entire life to relearning. And I pick your brain on avatars all the time...why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free twisted Also...is there something wrong with the link? I clicked it and it wouldn't stop loading, then I googled it and it just popped up and said not available...maybe that's my chrome emotion_facepalm

well this makes me look bad. seems duelingnetwork is down for the moment.
You can look at my avis, but you'll never know how i built them. The process and info is built on practice. Anyhow the favor would be to read me a bedtime story.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

You can look at my avis, but you'll never know how i built them. The process and info is built on practice. Anyhow the favor would be to read me a bedtime story.

User Image
          Your website is down? Mawhahaha! I win! You must stay in my chamber for all of eternity!!

Um, no offense, Tuesday, but I'm not interested in your avatars. They're too cluttered for me, and I don't understand them. There's maybe a few I've liked, but for the most part no. What I'm interested in is your godly ability to give suggestions and find the most flawless ways to perfect an avatar and I like to stalk you sometimes to watch as you bless the unfortunate with your awesome. redface

If you wanted me to read you a bed time story you could've asked! I will vocaroo one for you right now, before I go to bed myself...which one would you like. Link me.

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image
          Your website is down? Mawhahaha! I win! You must stay in my chamber for all of eternity!!

Um, no offense, Tuesday, but I'm not interested in your avatars. They're too cluttered for me, and I don't understand them. There's maybe a few I've liked, but for the most part no. What I'm interested in is your godly ability to give suggestions and find the most flawless ways to perfect an avatar and I like to stalk you sometimes to watch as you bless the unfortunate with your awesome. redface

If you wanted me to read you a bed time story you could've asked! I will vocaroo one for you right now, before I go to bed myself...which one would you like. Link me.

pft. no appreciation.
The fun of the bedtime story is that you have to make it up!
but i guess since i didn't beat you, how about you read me a poem.

My tongue is tasting terrible,
I can't imagine why,
For all I ate was pickled snake,
And chicken beaks on rye.
I had a plate of candid snails,
Assorted monkey lips,
A bowl of curdled turtle tails,
A dish of hippo chips.
I tried a bit of weasel cheese,
Rhinoceros tofu,
A cup of plankton pudding,
Garlic curry kangaroo,
A quart of onion ice-cream,
And a slice of walrus pie.
I can't imagine why?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image

pft. no appreciation.

I can't imagine why,
Assorted monkey lips,
A dish of hippo chips.
Rhinoceros tofu,
Garic curry kangaroo,
I can't imagine why?

User Image
          I'm sorry! gonk I mean I love them! Always and forever! gonk emotion_facepalm

I shall make you a bedtime story one of these days, but I lost my muse, and therefore talent, for writing last summer...it's been a serious struggle...But, here, listen to my horrible poetry reading. And at that I bid you a fond farewell, until the light of day. emotion_hug

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image

pft. no appreciation.

I can't imagine why,
Assorted monkey lips,
A dish of hippo chips.
Rhinoceros tofu,
Garlic curry kangaroo,
I can't imagine why?

User Image
          Oh god. I ruined your poem didn't I? emotion_facepalm

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image

pft. no appreciation.

I can't imagine why,
Assorted monkey lips,
A dish of hippo chips.
Rhinoceros tofu,
Garlic curry kangaroo,
I can't imagine why?

User Image

pft no. its a poem by shel silverstein btw.
Everyone reads it differently.
I once held a dramatic reading and i caught the entire audience by reading a pizza box. good times

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tuesday Mournings
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image

User Image

pft. no appreciation.

I can't imagine why,
Assorted monkey lips,
A dish of hippo chips.
Rhinoceros tofu,
Garlic curry kangaroo,
I can't imagine why?

User Image

pft no. its a poem by shel silverstein btw.
Everyone reads it differently.
I once held a dramatic reading and i caught the entire audience by reading a pizza box. good times

User Image
          As I discovered last night. Google.
          I personally don't like reading outloud; I make ten times the mistakes that I normally would have, but, I catch them quickly when reading in my head. I never know what tone to use. emotion_facepalm

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Beauty of Grace has this long running Creativity contest, that I participate in and this is the latest avatar I created for it. We had to use the back piece of the Knotical Trawler. When I saw it I knew I had to mix it with some sort of kimono item, because doesn't it just have the feel of that ribbon thingie that ties it all back? Well, it took me a really long time to find a beige one, I had forgotten about the celestial items. I was going to leave her my base, but I thought if I used the geisha face, I may as well make the rest of her white, so white body dye it was. I figured hollywood's lips were good, but I was worried that the red might have been too...I dunno...glossy? I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing though. The eyes were the toughest and I ended up sticking to the m-sketchbook ones, which also added a blush, that I'm kinda happy about, but I'm still shaking my head about it. The hair happened. I was browsing the white hairs on tektek and I saw this one, I liked it long, but I thought if I cut it and added the pigtails they would look super cute, which I think they do. My issue is that it does look super cute, but I'm not sure if the face helps out with that. Plus I wish a hint more of that black can be in the hair somewhere, although I'm pleased it matches with the kimono. The background was actually something I wasn't sure if I wanted. Part of me wanted to do a koi pond, and the other part wanted to add one of those backgrounds with the red bridge. But, suddenly I thought tea might do nicely and that dojo was perfect. emotion_drool I DID want her sitting, but when I posed her, the rest of it shrunk; I don't usually use backgrounds or pose avatars, so I didn't think that would happen. emotion_0A0

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          So, I was gonna start working on halfatars today, but I remembered when I saw someone's avatar, in awesome rainbow style following these wings a few months back. Sooooo, I took to tektek and had my way with it. dramallama About a half an hour later, I came up with this. It was tricky, trying to follow the wings with those exact colors, and I'm a bit worried about it. I'm most proud of the upper part, as I feel I had some serious inspiration for the hair, and the dress seems to be perfect, layering under the shy gardener top. I'm most iffy about the bottom. I feel like I did okay with it, considering this was my first try, but I still wonder are there another pair of shoes that perfect color? Should I have gone with green socks instead of yellow ones? I think I'll work on it more, because mostly I was focusing on the color, that I didn't really look into the character. The face was right color wise, and I only added the arm mod because I figured it kinda matched with the expression.

Golden Gawker

>>>: A wild Cofagrigus appeared!

"So, you claim to be a pharao? There are no
other morning and evening stars than me!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Deoxtri
>>>: A wild Cofagrigus appeared!

"So, you claim to be a pharao? There are no
other morning and evening stars than me!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
          Is that a challenge? emotion_donotwant

Golden Gawker

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Is that a challenge? emotion_donotwant
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140110172304/es.pokemon/images/8/89/Cofagrigus_XY.gif

>>>: Haha well if I had anything to actually challenge you with, it would be rofl
Like a pokémon battle, but I don't know where my DS is and it probably doesn't
have any batteries anyway. And maybe you don't even have a DS with B or W lol

So I'll give you this instead; I challenge you to cosplay a pokemon with your av emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff