Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Codger

12,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

yakiterri
@Silent Moan: rate the one above you before you get rate....

@Immris: 7.5/10 It's nice one and the arm-leg mod combo look nice. But I think you need to break up the green instead of clomping them in the middle. add some sash/ belt, vest or shoulder guard to break up the green and add more texture

"We'll dearie, you are definately in camoflouge mode there, alot of reeves... I see a hint of the Spindle there... IF your theme is Spring I can definately Sort your zest! Otherwise 3/10 because I can't see your face. However I'm rating it 7/10 because I can tell you have a plan. Carry on soldier, and may you never be caught.

Divine Gatekeeper

14,675 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
OUAT Gold
User Image

yakiterri
@Silent Moan: rate the one above you before you get rate....

@Immris: 7.5/10 It's nice one and the arm-leg mod combo look nice. But I think you need to break up the green instead of clomping them in the middle. add some sash/ belt, vest or shoulder guard to break up the green and add more texture

"We'll dearie, you are definately in camoflouge mode there, alot of reeves... I see a hint of the Spindle there... IF your theme is Spring I can definately Sort your zest! Otherwise 3/10 because I can't see your face. However I'm rating it 7/10 because I can tell you have a plan. Carry on soldier, and may you never be caught.
thats a great alchemist avatar. 8/10

Ruthless Hellraiser

There is a lot of black on you and it makes it hard to see where one thing ends and another begins. I recommend adding some other colors to add seperation. As a bonus though I'm glad all the black is the same shed. 7/10

Sparkly Fairy

25,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Sweetest 250
tbe
Yuki Misa Night
10/10
Tight composition and perfectly balanced. I think adding anything else would detract from the look, unless it is the absolute perfect background or something to that end.

It's like Halloween in March instead of Christmas in July!

@rater: looking for a black accent for the bottom, any suggestions would be lovely heart

Haunting Dreamer

tbe

I'm not so much familiar with the more elegant items out there, but besides black, I'd also suggest the pink color in addition to more black for the bottom.
I do like it though, the items fit very well together. One more thing about the black horns, the one on the far hand side looks to be place in the back of the head rather than the side.

8/10

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

You've done a really good job of marrying the background to the avatar
              Despite the warmth of the jacket, its a cold scene, and it works well
              The way the gun is held and the way the coat is blowing, paired with the expression works so ******** good I'm actually in awe how did you even find that combo it works so great!!
              The hint of blue at your waist/hip makes you look see through?
              Like, the way the textures are, and the colours, makes if look like it's part of the background
              That's literally my only complaint, this has such character and style!
              9.5//10

@Rater ; kindly rate this one please!
              User Image
              I'm questing, I have most of it but key components are HELLA expensive lmao
              Any suggestions for improvements welcome!

User Image

Fuzzy Wolf

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
9/10

When I first saw this avatar, I didn't like it all too much because I felt the dark lighting took away from the items. But then I actually looked at it some more and fell in love with it, I really like the general mood of the avatar and colours. I'm not sure of anything to suggest, but I think that it is wonderful as it is right now.

To rater: I'm open to makeup suggestions and eye/mouth suggestions. In fact, I'm really quite open to any suggestions but I would particularly love any help with the types of items mentioned above.

Edit: Oops, I have images disabled so I didn't see the one you actually wanted rated, so I'll give you two.

I like the colours, but there's something off about the face I can't really identify? I'm not sure, but that could just be me. I think some additional sparkles or maybe a background would make it a lot more desirable (to me at least, lol) but as it is, I quite like it. 8/10.

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
tbe

i like the use of colors and how it's distributed evenly. smile it's cute, but i don't know why i just don't like the face much.

edit: yeah i figured out why, it's the skin color. it's very pale compared to your legs? i don't know, kinda throws me off.

7.5/10

@rater: is this too generic? rofl

Toxic Trickster

Z

It looks nice, but to your question. As far as i understand the word "generic" means its not unique of an idea. And people has done lots of foxes type avi's like that, so yeah it's generic in a way. But then again it just has to look pleasing!

7/10 Your mask on the head needs more work, it blends too much in with the black hair, in which i thought it was your hair at first, with some weird red markings. but upon sticking my eyes up close to the screen i saw what it is. (Mask)

Floppy Kitten

10/10 nice detail!

Devoted Otaku

tbe

While I enjoy rainbow themed avatars as much as the next guy, I don't like the fact that there's practically no legs that can go with it without ruining it with black shoes, making it really hard to make rainbow avatars without black.
Same goes here, everything on your avatar is vibrant and colorful, until it gets to the legs where it just falls flat. The legs lack color compared to the rest of your avatar.
I'd recommend either making some parts of your avatar just as blank to match the legs, or just find some new legs and think out of the box as what you could layer over it to incorporate the colors you may need.
I don't know about you, but i'm a rather lazy person, and the legs you have now aren't totally bad.
8/10

Phantom

TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
tbe

9/10

I don't know what I'm looking at

But it's pretty damn nifty

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
weo weo xin

I understand you're some kind of warrior of sorts? What is that cape thing near your waist? I'm not sure why, but it feels like it offsets your avatar. Overall, it's great! 7/10

Clean Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
CA_Milora_DiAura
I understand you're some kind of warrior of sorts? What is that cape thing near your waist? I'm not sure why, but it feels like it offsets your avatar. Overall, it's great! 7/10
9/10 just a little bit too "cutesie" for me and the hair dissent really match... smile

Alien Invader

Dogsa

I feel like the Astra's a really poor choice. It doesn't fit the theme everything else seems to have going for it, and it throws off the color balance. If this were more fantasy-based, or foresty, I could see it working, but you're kinda just a wolf in a suit so it seems off.
If you need an Astra, go with the Phantom Pawprints in black. It could also look good if you got the fox from Toy Revenge, then layered over Spooky Hall. It's got a cool effect and could work with your avatar if you want something more upscale. Also might look better with a primarily white hat.
It's fine aside from the Astra, but the Astra seriously just throws everything off really badly. 7/10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff