Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Faun

14,425 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Small Blind 100
personally, i would either add more black or have grey/beige/brown shoes. But i love the colours; its so cute.
8.5/10
@ rater. any suggestions for the top half welcome, I love these gilded genji legs, but im struggling with tops/colours ect.

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
definetly need another hair
8/10

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

Toxic Trickster

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

surprised Your avatar is hilarious & the theme is perfect. Very well done.
9.5/10

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
The face doesn't quite fit but I quite like the flow and movement in the avatar. 7.5/10

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
tbe

You need better distribution of color....it is too clustered, and not throughout the avi, for instance you have more magenta and black on the bottom half than the top, the only color well balanced is the pale pink... but otherwise really well done background and neat use of some of those items 9.75/10

@rater: just sort of threw this together....

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe 10/10 mysterious yet adorable at the same time!

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
9/10 I like the black/white theme but idk about the snow. Doesn't really do anything for me personally.

7/10

I think the marionette thing above your head and the sandman sparkles look out of place here.

@Rater- Looking for suggestions on how to improve the face, I can't think of any other eyes that would work better.

Playful Lover

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Dangerous Genius

tbe

8/10 very lovely, the layering is impressive! My problems are these: her face it so... cute, it bothers me. she needs a nose. also, the rose is sweet (it's an expensive item to show off, im aware) but it has black in it which is nowhere else. also, consider the belt from the morpheus item to spread out that gold more. the hair seems too white, like it should be light pink with white bits to it, and not the other way around. good luck, overall you got something good going on here! heart

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
freckled sky
tbe

8/10 very lovely, the layering is impressive! My problems are these: her face it so... cute, it bothers me. she needs a nose. also, the rose is sweet (it's an expensive item to show off, im aware) but it has black in it which is nowhere else. also, consider the belt from the morpheus item to spread out that gold more. the hair seems too white, like it should be light pink with white bits to it, and not the other way around. good luck, overall you got something good going on here! heart

Don't know how it would look with a black BG to go with it, prolly would look good but you can give it a try. There is this Silent Night item, maybe you could try it out?
9.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces