Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haunting Dreamer

tbe
The bottom blue skirt part doesn't fit in all that well with the blueish colors on top. Same with the yellow star and hair. 7/10

Cute Fairy

8,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
TBE......I feel like I can see your avi in motion! He a bad mama jama!....8/10 @ rater: I'm a Hijra 3nodding

queen-space's Husband

Seeking Seeker

Looks awesome!

9/10

High-functioning Unicorn

8/10 almost spot on,, try adding henna tattoo and some makeup too

6/10 the cape looks wrong here. Its too bulky and the perspective isn't inline with the legs. You still can add many components here to give him more personality and character

Distinct Noob

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
9/10 Very original and creative. Love the patterns and colors! heart whee heart

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
MY TECHNOTWIN OMG 10/10

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
pandiebun
MY TECHNOTWIN OMG 10/10

It's a parade of robotic unicorns and centaurs!

9.5/10 I keep seeing avatars from you that are just spectacular to stare at, this is no different, so many different portions to keep in mind from the different animals and parts, looking a bit more, the theme is awesome, friend and protector of all wild life in the area while singing to them?, or would the notes symbolize the music of nature as provided by the small herd around you? All of the colors and it doesn't get tiring to look at either. Seriously, great job on the coordination, always a pleasure to see your creations!

EDIT: updated sweatdrop

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ser_Ulroc
pandiebun
MY TECHNOTWIN OMG 10/10

It's a parade of robotic unicorns and centaurs!

9.5/10 I keep seeing avatars from you that are just spectacular to stare at, this is no different, so many different portions to keep in mind from the different animals and parts, just one question, was there supposed to be a horn or are you meant to be a centaur, cause I'm getting a Robot Unicorn Attack vibe from the avatar. Seriously, great job on the coordination, always a pleasure to see your creations!

EDIT: I'm a derp, didn't notice a lack of secondary legs, I blame the darkness of my room and the back legs of the deer, updating my comments, be done in 1-2 minutes.
hey thanks for the rate haha i like your punk rocker style 8/10 i think you can add more pink/purple because the red is a little overbearing.

thank you for reminding me to put my unicorn horn on to poke my poor little blue sheepie, the funniest thing after my bunny head with the froggy body

Desirable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
TBE

Cute, but messy...
Colors are weird too.
7/10

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gives off a mystical vibe. 9/10

@rater: I'm also working on something else (still looking for a way to make it look great without using more than 2 of Technique of Songxi items).
User Image

What do you think?

Haunting Dreamer

tbe
Well, your current avi is already amazing I'd say 10/10 (didn't I say that earlier already? razz )
anyway I like where you're going with the WIP. Maybe instead of those arms from Songxi you could use the arms from Prodigal child? It's a different pose for sure, but with the right items I think it might work.
Thank you for alerting me to that Songxi item, it's definitely worth buying once I scramble some gold. I just love those martial arts items and poses.

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
10 super secret agent

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

7/10 its cute with variety of colors but too chaotic for me

Haunting Dreamer

8/10
very simple and cute.

Quick Reply