Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Tsuki no Inaba
8/10 (I deducted 2 points for giving me cavities)

8/10
I rated you in my thread, but that's how the cookie crumbles razz
I'd look into getting something black and light silver color for the head. I'd like to possibly see some black near the feet but it isn't necessary. Another thing you could do is try on different hair. Might find one you like better.*one you have on is fine tho*

@Rater
I work with donated items so this is what I threw together smile

Toxic Trickster

Donated items? The hell u talking about. This is way beyond awesome. Awesome style nice colors
Only problem is arm pose color! 9, 9/10! 3nodding keep it simple!

Gracious Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
6/10
Hmm...I think if you tried a different hairstyle your avi would appeal more to me. Maybe try for a hairstyle that has some grime and/or blood in it or a hairstyle that's a little more wild.

My avi is just something I did out of boredom. Went for a candy themed outfit. If you have any suggestions let me know.
I am aware the uh...little cotton ball thing sticking out of my hair below the headband is a bit distracting, but it is unfortunately part of the headband.

Toxic Transmutator

I like it, the colours are nicely balanced, and it has a good flow.
The only thing that bugs me is the face - it looks sort of creepy, like a mask. Maybe use a skin instead of the clown make-up? Wasteland Intel comes to mind.
8/10

@rater: cosplay of Sailor Star Healer. I'd be glad to get some tips!

Intoxious's Bae

Naughty Witch

17,950 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
User Image

ಥ//⋏//ಥ ♥

TBE
                  " Well, as an avatar, I think it's very dull, but as a cosplay, it's pretty spot on. Perhpas try some greener eyes? 9/10 "

Hygienic Stalker

tbe hOLY you're adorable <3 I love it! I mean, it's a little on the simple side, but it is the adorable, seamless kind of simple. All I can say is the eyes are distracting- they seem too bright. But I have no problem with your avi as it is. 9/10

@rater, this avatar has been incomplete for a while .___. feel free to be harsh on me! any item suggestions would be great. Possibly a background or nice wings (I tried Desdemona's indifference, the black and red ones, but they just weren't perfect)!

Invisible Fatcat

9/10
Gosh emotion_drool my favorite color combo!
Looking gorgeous your avi! Watch out though that you may be bundling up too much around shoulders and head. Wings would look great but maybe if less items around shoulder or else it may look bulky or too much.
A great avi!

Supreme Gatekeeper

Was never a fan of animal base avatars this is not an exception.
I would find one pink you would like to use as you have two.
7/10

Dapper Demigod

17,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Megathread 100
I love how serene and calm your avi is. At one with nature and- ..is that a skull on your avis crotch? Maybe not so serene lol I like how its dark but you have firefly like orbs that really help set the scene.

I also like your original creature. Do they have cat fur, deer antlers and wooden arms?

9/10 from me.

Little Amiee's Waifu

Indulgent Demigod

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tbe
8/10 - I like the monochrome victorian look. The only things that really detract from it are the background and the hair. The background takes away the mood set by the avatar, and the hair could be just a tad whiter and brighter.

Toxic Trickster

It's alright, a human reindeer tree thing. but i feel like something is lacking, i just can't point my finger at it! sad

6,8/10

Writer

9.5d

Cindy Donovinh will want to interview you for the Gaia Action News. Of course, she'll want to interview you AFTER the cops get you 4laugh Very good avi, just very... disturbing.

I just got the wings last night, opinions appreciated.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
TBE.

Serenicus

5/10

Congratulations on getting your wings; I'm sure they were not easy to obtain.

The golds of the items go together nicely, however, your avatar seems to fall into the trap that many do with older, valuable items (e.g. lionback mask). It seems like you're piling on too many valuable items that, while looking nice in their own right and matching in color, don't go together well as a whole (the rest of the items on the avatar are pretty simply designed, while the mask and wings are very complex). Mainly, it the mask that's throwing it off, and perhaps the sword a little. It's hard to draw what you're going for, though it could be very well themeless. Even so, it just seems like things are piled up and the rest of the avatar is a bit...neglected, or lacks the same opulence as the rest of the avatar. I'd add a bit more gold to the bottom of the avatar since the sword is too small to completely balance out the heavy gold of the wings and mask up top.
Also, those swirls aren't realy doing anything for the avatar. Honestly, those golden flickers are not the best designed item since they just circle and glow directly in front of the avatar and don't really take the pixels of the avatar into account in their rotation (which would probably be difficult to make). That item only works well with a few types of avatars, or so I've seen, while animated.

I think you have some good items, but I think you are trying to include too many on an avatar that doesn't need so many of them.

Timid Bibliophile

8.5/10
I'd say you did rather well on this one. It's not a 10/10 because somehow (to me) the head and the rest of the avi don't connect very well.

Writer

9d.

Original or pure white Mini Angel Headwings or a Mythrill Halo would do wonders to complete it.

Rater: I got the wings recently, opinions welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff