Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Girl

tbe
8/10 I like what you're going for but that kind of halo or glow around the head (idk what exactly to call it) is a bit big and distracting for that background you should pick one or the other maybe go with a glow pose from the scott pilgrim bass guitar item or something like it

Floppy Kitten

the gender blender
tbe

9/10 i like the colors and the distribution but the face is a bit too fugly for the rest of the outfit.

Supreme Gatekeeper

7.5/10 I really enjoy a good navy/gold avatar but those legs are killin me

Star

Vigors

tbe

How ironic that I am listening to "In Perfect Harmony" by Within Temptation,
as it fits your avatar so perfectly!

I love the mystery and Celtic feel surrounding your avatar,
not to mention you are using one of my favorite backgrounds!
But perhaps a different headpiece?
I feel as though it takes away from the rest of the avatar.

Professional Lunatic

10 Every item fits with the theme, not hard to understand and really creative xd

Supreme Gatekeeper

don't like the two shades of blood I can't say I see a theme ( a obvious one that it is ) 6.5/10

Fashionable Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
8/10
You have an obvious theme, creepy awesome. Hard to see your avi, but that's part of it i'm sure. ^^

Toxic Trickster

Is that a cosplay? cause it gives me a vibe of it, I just can't point my fingers on it. I suppose its some sword fighter. I like the get-up, but the only one thing that bothers me is the face and mouth combo,

- The mouth ~ I'm pretty sure I am seeing a mouth, but it's so hard to see because its just a strife of a weak brown colour almost matching the skin colour.
- The eyes ~ I feel like they don't fit to the hairstyle/character, its seems like an "Immense stare" eye(s)

The white sword and the uh, (uber white)? clothing makes it hard to see where ya' arms be at. apart from that its great :p

6,8/10

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
It's a nice serial killer avatar but I'm not a fan of the hair and the pool of blood by your feet
is a tad bright. Also I find it a bit strange how there's gore everywhere except on the avatar.
It looks a bit unnatural in that sense since it's questionable how he was able to butcher someone
all the while of not getting blood on him somewhere. You could also try to find a hat item if possible.
Overall, it's a decent avatar though so well done. 7/10

High-functioning Unicorn

It's pastelish and cute but looks expensive and sophisticated at the same time! great job! 9/10

Apochraiel's Husband

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
10/10
You have the shaman look down pat.
A lot of points for originality but it needs another layer of background and I think shaggier hair would look wilder. 7/10

Blob

tbe
hmm, I like the concerto vibe, but the choice of colours really throw my eyes around. The arms add so much neon red that it glares from the rest of the avi, also that the prominence of the gold of the chronophone drag the idea away from the avi.

6.4/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

What is she sitting on ? I would lose HOTD and those wings they look like bat wings add makeup to the face to achieve the look your going for. 6.5/10
EDIT : The glowing heart is out of place IMO

Apochraiel's Husband

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
tbe
9.9/10
Overall good look. Seems to be going for a seductive nyriad motif.

@ rater : Just made this out fit with just gold items from the Gold Shops. please bare that in mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff