Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trickster

Yellow glitter, following up with yellow-ish fairy wings, the rest of the clothing has a strife of black and yellow mix up, it fits well together in terms of colour. Are you some kind of robot bee btw?

9/10 smile

Beau

4/10

The theme is rather heavily used. There are however two major issues i see. None of the color shades match. While they don't need to match perfectly you have several different shades of gray, black, and red yet none of them are similar. Each shade is fighting with the next. The other issue is there's no shape or details to be seen. Most of the items you're wearing are just flat colors.

Maybe try looking into.
1) A nice leg mod to give your body length.
2) Simple and dark clothing that provide detail contrast but not color contrast.
3) Choose one shade of blood and stick to it.

Desirable Fatcat

4/10

While your color concept is rather nice, the wolf body and then the wolf around your neck is contrasting conceptually.

Also, the jacket makes your avatar look homeless. If you're going for a hunter concept, homelessness and the courage of a hunter is definitely contradictory.

Hygienic Stalker

10///10

I really like it!!! It flows really well and is still cute. The only suggestion I'd have is to make your avi look more ghost-like if you want to use the astra-- that way, it flows much better

Beau

To TheM-azingRen
This might sound snippy but under the pelt is armor and very well known armor items at that. Just in the very least know what the user's wearing when you rate them. Not sure you'll even see this though.

To Runny Porridge
8/10

The color scheme is really nice. It's very nice how you balanced the actual outfit out. Most I've seen leave the arms bare and throw things off but you didn't. The use of the wings is a good touch since they are bloodied wings but you didn't do the bloody look. The details you used are so small but stand out a lot. One little thing though is the whip. It's tough to know if you're using it as a whip or a tail.

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
i like this 8/10 smile .

Desirable Fatcat

To Nathan Shepard:
You do seem a bit snippy. Can't take the heat? Get out of my kitchen.

Regardless if there are "well known" armor items on your avatar or not - what I can see is what I can see. And he looks homeless.

To EmperialGem21:
4/10
The color scheme is off - you have varying oranges and golds and it makes it very distracting since they're sectioned and they look sectioned off from one another. The foot mod that you're using with the background just looks plain off; she looks like she's tripping.

The background is interesting. If you were going for a story, I can see that in the works. Work on the color scheme a bit more - I'm not well versed in orange, but I'm sure Tektek can help. Or the Marketplace.

Or Dumpster Diving. Like, seriously. I find all my items from the dumpster.

Angelic Warrior

EmilyRexz
tbe

The Question here is Pirates Vs Ninjas. The answer for sure is Pirates of course.
Now to you avatar. Love your theme here not sure if your going to a pirate similar theme but from what I can see you blend colors well. Yellow matches red very well. Lovely coat to match you boots. Your head seems to be a bit of with the halo but its all personal preference. A bit distracted with the dimming effect but Great avatar. [ 9.5 / 10 ]

Tipsy Reveler

EmilyRexz
tbe

I love the whole angelic knight theme. I can't really say anything bad about it.
I'll give it a 8.9/10

Dying Star

Visforviolet

I love the colors
~ 10/10 :3

Aged Member

12,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Tbe
The colors match for the most part but are not evenly distributed across the avatar.
There is not anything else on your avatar that matches that matches the white from the shoes.
There is a big bulk of black at the top of your head; your hair.
Aside from that, there is no purple there either.
The purple on your face makes you look bruised.
Yet, I still get the feeling of "being royal".
Room for improvement, but great job. Also, I'm just nitpicking.

Toxic Trickster

Black and white, but with a twist. Blue eyes which manages to fit in well on the overall clothing. smile Not sure what supposed to look like, but surely looks fine 8/10 exclaim

Dapper Swapper

tbe

I'd give it a 6/10. I feel like there are poses that would convey the murderous vibes a little better. Also, I don't dig the aviators either. I don't feel like they fit with the rest of the oufit and maybe a different, more tousled hair.

Devoted Lunatic

Yue Qi

User Image

T.B.E.
I'm really liking the chilled vibe you have here. It screams: "just jamming" and I can actually see your avatar with a couple of friends practicing their next 'hit' in the garage.
Have you tried Astra: Music in the Air or Go Phones (Beats or maybe even the Flow pose) yet?
How does one of the Eccentric guitars work for you color-wise?
8,5/10

@Rater: Wip! So suggestions are very much appreciated ^_^

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Hey you!
10/10
Love the no background on this one. Colors balance great and I love the face, pose, and theme great job! Guess no block anymore twisted

@Rater
I got ripped on a rate...
I always wanted to try and make this hair work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff