Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

O.G. Poster

12,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gender Swap 100
6.5/10 - original but it doesn't quite come together.

Bloblike Blob

Vestal

I dunno... I don't really feel it. Maybe it's just me. Feels like there's a bit too much going on.
The textures match up pretty well but it just feels like there's too many colors. There's only that one smudge of pink from the dress and it's nowhere else in the avatar. The background matches thematically, but it's got this other shade of blue in the sky that doesn't match the blue used in the rest of the avatar. I'd take either the pink/blue from the dress and eyes or the black/beige-ish from the wings and hair with highlights the color of the sky and create an avatar around the colors from there, but not both together.
Then there's the wings. I see the layering effect you're aiming for on the back side, but it looks fairly weird on the front side where one wing is around the back and one wing is covering an eye with the strand of hair in between. It just doesn't feel.. right. Maybe.

So, uh. 6/10. I feel like if you replaced the blue/pink eyes and dress or everything but those, and then used some more items that matched color-wise, I feel like you'd be on to something. Just my opinion though.

@rater, more than a number, please. head item suggestions would be appreciated.

Devoted Lunatic

Tommy Ray Handley

User Image

T.B.E.
Very original in various ways! Love the color-combo and simply adore the face.
You need something in you hair though, the break the white mass. Nothing big, just a small item (I know there's an item with a braid over the head~).
Have you tried a jungle/tropical themed background yet? Or a mountain one? They would add so much to your avatar, specially if they layer well with Asphalt Jungle~
9/10 though, very well done!

Rating (noun) : a measurement of how good, difficult, efficient, etc., something or someone is.
In other words: objective and not personal.

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

O.G. Poster

12,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Kawaii Onyx's Widow

Pumpkin

oo i like this avatar
maybe the arm tattoo in rosa decora might look good?
9/10 4laugh

High-functioning Unicorn

yep, lovin it! everything works, everything coherent, it could easily have story of its own! 10/10

Gracious Phantom

yakiterri

8.8/10 It is a little cluttered, but very unique and love the color

Anxious Kitten

krystal rain gurl

Very cute!
9/10

Tipsy Roisterer

L i l l i a n - O l i v e

This Pink Chyaku Norisu Scarf is really throwing the balance of your avatar off, I know the colour matches but it is very distracting. The rest of your avatar looks great though. 8/10

Devoted Lunatic

Deazy

User Image

T.B.E.
Love, love, LOVE the theme! Very unique and very well executed!
Maybe a weird suggestion but... Have you tried one of the Astra Lanterns yet? Astra: Warm Hanging Lanterns (animation) for instance could, if layering well, give the glow and feel of a fire burning. It would, I think, change the colors though~Make them more orange...
10/10 though ^_^

Rating (noun) : a measurement of how good, difficult, efficient, etc., something or someone is.
In other words: objective and not personal.

@Rater: "Who's hunting whom?"
I honestly have no idea~ Started out as Western themed while watching Van Helsing...
Suggestion are welcomed!

Browser

I think you're a cowboy lost in a desert?
But I'm actually really unsure.
I don't think the bundle of arrows on your back match the theme since there's no bow in sight
I can also barely see The Compass of Seidh. (If that is what you're holding)
The shadow figure also seems outs of place. For now, a 7.5//10.

Dapper Gaian

8.8, its well balanced

Divine Nymph

tbe

GD TROLL PATROL

This is the first animal avi I've ever rated! whee
But because of this, I don't really know what items are/are not available to use as well as I know regular avis.

I like the intelligently mischievous look you are going for here. The brown with the black gives your avi a very earthy feel, but while being edgy, practical, and modern. The hair also adds to this with it's "perfectly coiffed" look.
To put it into one sentence: Your avi's got swagger and that's awesome.

I do feel that maybe you could add a little something to it though... maybe even just changing up the way the arms are posed to give it a little extra shape so it's not just standing there. I say that because the face is so expressive... but your avi isn't acting, you know? Even something subtle maybe held in the hands could add to it and maybe even make it funny.

Still--I like all the personality and color scheme that you've created so far!

7/10

(Sorry it took so long, btw--just wanted to give you a nice response so I took extra time looking into the animal bases)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff