Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[Le Gasp!]

I always enjoy these types of avatars
the red and black are well balanced and I can see what you're going for
only thing I would say to maybe give your avi more movement is to change the arms but that's if you wanna give life to your avi.
Overall 9/10

@rater; still need to figure out arms and hair

Devoted Lunatic

EXORCIST-K

User Image

T.B.E.
I've seen your avatar pass bye a couple of times and finally I get to rate you emotion_dowant
Loving the nature theme very much! Green is a hard color to work with, there aren't many shades out there that combine well... You did an excellent job here!
Have you considered dropping the lips from Sundae Sweets and adding the Melon Cream Godina make-up instead? Braided Fawn hair would look very good ^_^ And for the arms: Ribbon Luv Sleeves Green mayhaps?
9/10

Rating (noun) : a measurement of how good, difficult, efficient, etc., something or someone is.
In other words: objective and not personal.

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Demonic Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Sineaed

if u dont mind me saying, your avis are always on point,perfect. this avi is wonderful though i love the balance it has that makes the avi complete and flow nicely. 10/10~

@rater: suggestions more than welcome, something new i decided to try out that's different from my usual dark and demonic/monster avis :3

OG GO

Xx Saphhire xX

i really love the color and balance 10/10

Feral Rogue

8.5/10 i really like this, though a background would help, i think

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Feral Rogue
8.5/10 i really like this, though a background would help, i think

I loooove this! You remind me of my troll druid in WoW... I miss her... 10/10!
@rater: suggestions always welcome!

Shirtless Bard

Zerubel

What a cute cat lady~ I almost feel like there's a little too much black on the bottom compared to the top, Maybe try out different legs? 8/10 ^.^

Phantom

8/10
no petals

General

10d

At first glance seems simple, but it's really not simple. I really like the level of detail, and the hints of red around the eye, that's just awesome.

O.G. Poster

12,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image7//10

@rater: this is a cosplay

ref pic
User Image

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

T.B.E.
A little side-note for you to begin with: provide the name of the character and the series/toon/game/whatnot they appear in. Some live in a region of the Earthly globe that is very much unknown to your fandom.
Me being one of them.

Who is she? From what anime/manga?
All I have now is your avatar and a reference pic that exists of an animation of three images, two of them obviously fan drawn. The only shot from the toon being the blade.
From what I can see now: 10/10. More input would be very much appreciated for a more accurate rate and advice.
(this is not the first time I'm telling you this)

Rating (noun) : a measurement of how good, difficult, efficient, etc., something or someone is.
In other words: objective and not personal.

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Feral Rogue

you really like that dead tree and the falling black thingos, don't you? lol
monochrome isn't my fave
nonetheless
i really enjoy the textures in this
i like the fringe/bangs, but i would suggest different hair
a background would be cool but i can't think of anything monochrome that'd work here
8/10

Friend

1O/1O
There's a lot of mismatching in color, but it's not terribly distracting. I love how your avatar matches your username, and how it seems to be part of a story! Are you planning to enter into the avatar arena, or have you already entered? ^^

Rater: More than a rate, please? Suggestions are always welcome! c:

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SiIIy-chu
9/10 Pretty cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff