Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
Oh god. I would not want to see them in the woods.
8/10
@rater: Pls halp

Devoted Lunatic

Budsey-chan

User Image

T.B.E.
Help with what exactly? I mean: that arm-mod is vastly over rated in the nikked-demon theme, you gave it a very lovely and unique twist here!
And I'm really loving that facial expression~
But, you could use a bit of the cream around the feet.... Which is going to be hard...
A shoeclip perhaps? One of the Lucies? Though I think a pink animation would look good as well (Sakura or Peach Breeze).
9/10 though.

EDIT:
@ Expulsive: She's a hunter/gatherer for her Troll Tribe, hence the bow. The snake is her pet and helps her in gathering rodents.

@Rater: Another Troll. The nose is there to stay, it's part of the skin and I happen to like it.
Suggestions are always welcome ^_^

Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I like yours a bunch actually, i've seen this theme in avatars but most don't make sense. They look bland and yours sticks out. The back ground was a nice touch!

9.5/10

Explain the bow?

Edit:

Okay, that makes all more sense now, i give an honest 10/10! Nicely done.

Dapper Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Expulsive 10/10 for me

((Just need some help on my Avatar ))

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
TBE
It's decent, but I think a more subtle eye shadow and deep brown eyes would be a better choice.
Also, you should change the hair; the bright cream is off so try off-white or duller beige,
& change for a different shape because I find that it's hard working with the Keiko's Curls.
You might also want to find a dark brown x muted brown hat to help balance out colors,
and replace the current mouth item with the one from either Gaia-sama, Golden Lips or Sundae Sweets.
The ear is also an off tone from the actual base itself so change that to one with a lighter tone. 6.5/10

Devoted Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
-l- Mi-tan -l-
TBE
It's decent, but I think a more subtle eye shadow and deep brown eyes would be a better choice.
Also, you should change the hair; the bright cream is off so try off-white or duller beige,
& change for a different shape because I find that it's hard working with the Keiko's Curls.
You might also want to find a dark brown x muted brown hat to help balance out colors,
and replace the current mouth item with the one from either Gaia-sama, Golden Lips or Sundae Sweets.
The ear is also an off tone from the actual base itself so change that to one with a lighter tone. 6.5/10

10/10 this piece is so on point, the theme, the color, the darkness. Its absolutely stunning and you did an amazing job!

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xl Planetary_Song lx
hmm there are two things that stand out for me, the eyes and hair. Maybe a lighter hair would work better if possible? like white ? or a pale blonde. emotion_kirakira and for the eyes I think since everything else is so bright a bright pink would work better, unless you WANT the eyes to pop out. Also the tree in the back nice touch! I think white would be better to make it match but that's just my opinion. Overall beautiful avatar. Haven't seen one like this before! I'm not sure what theme she's suppose to be tho sweatdrop 8/10 emotion_bigheart

@rater;suggestions would be great heart can't find any other legs and i feel like somethings missing sweatdrop

Dapper Puppy

TBE

7/10
The cape is not needed. It looks kinda silly, especially when the cherry blossoms are falling in the opposite direction of the way the cape is blowing. Also, I can't tell if you are going for innocent or seductive. If innocent, a better suit for the body, if seductive, the arms need a changing.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
TBE

8.5/10

Critiques are not my strong suit, so apologies in advance. You've got a good atmospheric thing going, and I quite like the detail on the jacket. I'm not quite so enamored with the hair. The blue is just a bit off from the other blues in the avatar. If that blue is impossible to match, I think entirely dark hair would be entirely workable. There are enough blues and tinges of blue in the avatar already that the color feels pretty solidly anchored in to me.

@rater: Suggestions loved.

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

she's cute, but the face is too simple and
            dainty hands would suit you well. maybe use the gold promise ring,
            and add a nose and lips. I understand nose items are expensive, so
            blush might help you. If you can afford and / or have masquerade,
            I'd recommend using the eyeshadow. The top is a bit gold heavy,
            so perhaps something like User Image to balance it out.
            6.5 / 10 but has much potential

Dapper Gekko

Aya und Wolf

well tbh i feel a little biased, you and I were going for pretty similar things. I like the touch of red with the blood effect, the stance fits perfectly. Animated cigar? nice choice. You've got a pretty solid theme, and you get a real sense of motion, which i feel is kinda difficult in avatars.

9/10

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
TBE
To be completely honest with you, I have no idea what you are going for.
There's no consistent color scheme, nor can I pick out any theme.
The goggles are more steampunk, and the blue skin and hair clash with the red wings and tail.
I also don't know why you're holding pistols, and ditch the cig. Shoes don't match with anything
and the speech bubble never blends well or goes with anything, in my opinion.
2/10 but you have a ton of potential to improve this greatly.

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

9/10

I actually really like this. Normally I'm not a big fan of backgrounds, but I think the background fits in really well here. I love the cream and black color combination you used.

Invisible Fatcat

10/10

Looks amazing! I'm a fan of the hair item <3

Feral Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's nice, but I feel like the boots don't go.
They're not blue, and if they are it's very subtle.
Try finding a different leg mod and maybe try to incorporate an arm mod.
7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces