emotion_drool

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ittarius
Tbe
The theme is pretty adorable, tbh. Although I feel like you could incorporate more red and brown throughout. I would change the coat to something similar stylistically, just red. Or maybe add some red pants. I'm also not a fan of that white bead-looking thing on the head. The pin on the hat stands out really badly- see if you can add more of that color around on it as well.
6/10

It was my first time doing the animal one, the hat comes with all of that and I was actually thinking of getting it all red but I didn't want to overwhelm it with so much red. I think now I will comment with my normal Avy. Thanks ^_^

Devoted Lunatic

Lisara821

User Image

T.B.E.
So I'll have to rate your avatar as an original avatar.
The eyes stand out very much, TO much to be honest. Maybe more of a golden eyes?
Kuddo's on using mainly gold-shop items. Though, the one and only none-gold-shop item is the one that makes no sence at all (Keytarblade). I suggest you drop it wink Other than that: You've got very strong base here to go for a lovely Belle (Beauty and the Beast) cosplay *hinthint*.
8/10
Edit: Going to get skipped, I just know that!

@Rater: Another Troll. The nose is there to stay, it's part of the skin and I happen to like it.
Suggestions are always welcome ^_^

Noble Traveler

Lisara821
Ittarius
Tbe
The theme is pretty adorable, tbh. Although I feel like you could incorporate more red and brown throughout. I would change the coat to something similar stylistically, just red. Or maybe add some red pants. I'm also not a fan of that white bead-looking thing on the head. The pin on the hat stands out really badly- see if you can add more of that color around on it as well.
6/10

It was my first time doing the animal one, the hat comes with all of that and I was actually thinking of getting it all red but I didn't want to overwhelm it with so much red. I think now I will comment with my normal Avy. Thanks ^_^

P.S 10/10 I love all of the blue and it looks super duper cute! feels like a pirate theme maybe but I love it!

Ah, well it's not bad for a first time. I haven't even attempted the animal base yet, eh heh... But I wouldn't give up on that avatar- like I said, the theme was adorable and I think it could be really cute with some tweaks. c:

@rater: Just ignore me, I'm not here.

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ittarius
Lisara821
Ittarius
Tbe
6/10

P.S 10/10 I love all of the blue and it looks super duper cute! feels like a pirate theme maybe but I love it!

Ah, well it's not bad for a first time. I haven't even attempted the animal base yet, eh heh... But I wouldn't give up on that avatar- like I said, the theme was adorable and I think it could be really cute with some tweaks. c:

@rater: Just ignore me, I'm not here.

At least its adorable lol I'll gradually work on it but ill use it sometimes ^_^ thanks!!

Micloven95's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

23,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

Hunter

DehHiddenAngel
Tbe

9/10 I think the arms look a it silly.

Spoopy Pecan

13,815 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
10/10 Nice color scheme and theme

Dangerous Genius

TBE

Hmmm. seems a bit too simple. however, for using the items you did, you managed to make them work rather well together. have one of her arms doing something, and consider leg tattoos or leggings. 6/10

@rater: This is a cosplay avatar of Ahri from League of Legends:

reference image:

User Image

A New Dawn (AMAZING cinema short):

also her hair isnt brown, that's the light from the background.... yeah sweatdrop

also, not sure if i should have her eyes glowing blue or as they are now. thank you if you read this far lol.

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

10/10
love what you did with the background emotion_bigheart
It looks cute.. but the avatar looks a little plain. I think a background is almost necessary for this since it kinda blends in with the white that our avatars sit on. It blends in so much that I can't see the entire avatar very well.. 8/10

@Rater: I am looking for suggestions on some sort of accessory/hand held item of some sort.

In the past, I was suggested to get orange hair of some sort.. I went dumpster diving and got some item with an orange hair pose.. thoughts?

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100
@cleanbandit um i need that hair, super cute, very simple 8/10

@Alchameer love the orange and black theme, i need to bust out my halloween avi 9/10

Devoted Lunatic

Aki Shine

User Image

T.B.E.
You know? It actually looks pretty good! May I suggest some brighter make-up though, something more in the lines of the red in Evil Red Princess (Sock Bows)? Or go for Lovesick Gaze (apple) and the Madame Godina make-up... And add more detail on top of the head (Red Lacquer Chopsticks?), it looks fairly bland compared to the torso. Same goes for the legs (one of the Astra Breezes (still)?
And I think Rosamund's Revenge (Mephiste's Temptation) would look better for the arms than Minimal Red.
8,5/10

@Rater: Another Troll. The nose is there to stay, it's part of the skin and I happen to like it.
Suggestions are always welcome ^_^

Invisible Fatcat

Wow this an amazing avi! I'm not a fan of background because sometimes they're too muh for the avatar, or you can barely see the avi but this one is good. Nothing I can wrong but it took a while for me to realise that was a nose xD I thought it was a weird mouth. Looking good.
10/10
@just a note
I don't want to be prissy or sound butt hurt about this but this has happened too many times to the point it's becoming annoying. If you are going to have a conversation, by all means, I'm not against it, but please mind other people who also would like to their avatars be rated. Please note a "skip me" or something. Too many times people get ignored because of others who quote their raters. I usually ignore this and people will probably ignore this but I need to rant...

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe Oh. Wow. I really like this.

I think the gender factor is a big thing with your avatar. You look at the head and say "oh it's a middle eastern kinda guy" then you look down at his clothes and realize "woah she's a girl" and you look back up and suddenly you realize that the face is really feminine, and it's really beautiful smile

9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces