Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

8/10
I love seeing people use the sleeves from the Lace items! I think the bottom half of your avatar needs some more gold, maybe a belt or something? Some gloves would be a nice addition as well.

Devoted Lunatic

SatiricalAngel

User Image

T.B.E.
I like the lunar-theme but, as it is now:
The moon is far to prominent and claims all attention. And you could really benefit from a night-time themed background.
7/10

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Sparkling Fairy

Sineaed

Oh! What a lovely avi~
I think the silver and blues match perfectly. The only problem I have about it, though, is that the water seems...like, solid. It doesn't look like your avi is emerging out of the water--it seems like the tail of your avi is stuck instead.
Either way, though, 10/10 (as always~ xd )

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
9/10
I love the colors.

Dangerous Genius

tbe

i love the movement in this picture. my only issue is that the face needs some blush/makeup to help make it seem less... flat. 7.5/10

Divine Nymph

freckled sky

I love the color scheme you have! This looks like a very specific style of art (which I'm blanking on the name of). Everything blends seamlessly. Though I have a personal preference for no complete backgrounds, I think it definitely works for this (as it makes it look like art instead of just an avi).

In short, beautiful! 10/10

{Rater, please quote me so I know you've rated me. Thanks~!}

Devoted Lunatic

thatnaminegirl

User Image

T.B.E.
You know? I really am liking this!
It's unique, great use of items and has a clear theme.
May I give one advice though? add more character to the face. Slap on a nose, add some make-up! And add motre black on the head... Maybe a hat that fits the theme?
And loose the Fallen Wish because the star makes no sense at all-
Still:9/10.
Fine-tune it and you're there wink

OG Noob

Sineaed

There's not much I can say about this avatar in terms of critique, it's really well done. I love the colors. It's original and I love how immersive it is.
Maybe I'm being too easy..
but 10/10.

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was

not much to say
I like it
I like the red and black and I think it's nicely coordinated.
10/10

@rater suggestions always welcome

Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
7/10
The arms are too bare, try adding an arm mod especially since the arms don't really match the legs. Also the blue part of the hair is a different shade than the rest, the same goes for the wings.

Punny Skeleton

Insane Harlot

10/10! That is one sassy looking spell caster!

@Rater: More than a number please.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
8/10

I love the use of gold, though I wish there was a level of complexity. I feel when looking at it there is something missing, and a think if your going with this awesome female knight or warrior, some type of fanciful weapon or background element might add that without making it too cluttered.

Devoted Lunatic

RuneRyder

User Image

T.B.E.
It's unique, I'll you give you that. But truthfully?
What I'm seeing here is a librarian who, somehow, got sucked in a story, ended up in a flesh-devouring forest of a story she knows to well. Only she doesn't know it's for real now and thus she pulls off the acting skill of a z-rated movie actor.
So, in short:
The avatar doesn't match the background.
At. All.
6,5/10

Anxious Conversationalist

8/10
I love the theme and the blues for the most part match really well, the eyes are a little too turquoise I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff