Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
TBE.

Vigors

9/10

This is an absolutely excellent Tharja cosplay and you really nail her personality as she is protrayed in the game (in terms of a visual translation). The purple miasma works very nicely in conjunction with her druidic powers. The facial expression is also very good, with the steam breath adding a nice touch to the whole look. The only thing that would be nice would be any little yellow/gold streaming cloth from the shoulders, but I don't think that Gaia really has items for that. The book is nice and large, but also takes up a bit more space than necessary it feels.
Regardless, this is a fantastic avatar.

Alien Worshipper

7/10

Quite a lovely avatar, except the face throws it off for me. Takes away a lot of the elegance, same goes for the stockings/shoes. I tried looking for a possible replacement but in the time I spent, couldn't really find anything.

Devoted Lunatic

Diabolical Indulgence

User Image

T.B.E.
Tone down on the red-
The Bright Bloodies Asmodeus' Wings Are to much combined with the Petite Rose, go for the black version.
Love how you've used Macabre Lilita (Bones) though.
But, tone down on the red for a more sinister look-
8,5/10 and you can get so much higher if you just-

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Divine Gatekeeper

14,675 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sineaed
tbe
Amaizing work as always girl... i suggest try tale of clarion, maybe there's something for your interest... wink 10/10

@Rater: I tittle it "In the end"... Please rate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

Alien Worshipper

Sineaed

Better now?

@Hareven 9/10

No suggestions come to mind. heart

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Diabolical Indulgence

Hehe... It's a lovely avatar, but honestly the impression I get is "Oww, dammit I bit my cheek!" or something similar. The pose and the natural grimace of the skull, I suppose razz 9.5/10 dear, I still think you could use a lil something...

@rater:...I really should not be allowed to play with Seidh's Compass, weird things happen. Suggestions welcome!

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
9/10 I like this.

Newbie Noob

Zerubel

I like the whole masked man persona you got goin' on. It reminds me of Carl from Blood+ mrgreen Your avi is slightly cluttered, but I think you make it up with the atmosphere and nice colors.
8.5/10

Newbie Noob

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
I think she should have different eyes but 9/10

Devoted Lunatic

GoodnightYou

User Image

T.B.E.
The scarf, the hat and the solarium don't fit in- I wish I could give you pointers item-wise, but what can one do when the quipped list is hidden in the drop down AND profile?
7/10

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
GoodnightYou
tbe, hang tight smile I still really like your outfit! The solarium, however...maybe I shouldn't have recommended you taking out the background sweatdrop

8/10

@Sineaed Sorry; nearly skipped you sweatdrop tbeExcellent work, as always smile My only remark is that the arrangement of items on your face gives it a different visual style (like it looks more realistic) from the outfit and the background. I really like the way it stands out, though smile

9/10

Divine Gatekeeper

14,675 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Veethree
GoodnightYou
tbe, hang tight smile

@Sineaed Sorry; nearly skipped you sweatdrop tbe
Edited: I really really REALLY LOVE YOUR AVATAR 10/10 Strong girls always the best!

@Rater: I tittle it "In the end"... Please rate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
6/10 I see the theme, very tragic and sad...but her face doesn't fit it. It's covered in blood and messy, but her eyelid and lips make her look calm and pretty...in this bloody dismal location. Need an open lazy eye or death stare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff