Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Insane Harlot
Tbe

This isn't too complicated, and it's got a matching color scheme going. I think the skin tone makes her look like she got a really good tan, but it's very nice. 9/10

@rater: Yes, there is not much detail...what I'm looking for is more along the lines of item suggestions. You can see I'm going for steampunk, but I love this thread because you guys give me straight feedback. So suggestions if you could.
Insane Harlot
Tbe

10/10 your avi is gorgeous! 3nodding

Lunatic

7/10

pretty, but something about the blacks near the eye and hair clash with the rest of the pastel theme. also not a big fan of the hair because it looks a bit choppy and one dimensional. perhaps try going with a lighter more pinkish hair color.

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
psychonautix

10/10 super cute heart and I dont see many like it!

Invisible Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
GoodnightYou

emotion_kirakira For some reason your avatar reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, I must say that I like it, it looks cute and all the colors match pretty well. I'm gonna give it *drum roll* 10/10!!!

O.G. GO

It's kind of a ********, but I see that it's supposed to be humorous with all the birds.. I think your goal was accomplished. 8/10 for what it is

@rater: I feel something is off with my avi.. maybe you know?
or maybe not.. maybe you can just forget to post crying

Timely Ally

Hi again! I think the issue is that hat. It's too flat, and adds little to your avi's character. It is also a little bare. I'm no good with items for men, though, so I can't really help you there.

Trying some new legs out. Whaddya think?

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Surprisingly, I don't notice the legs. (Which is good.) They go with the antlers and the whole avatar runs smoothly and matches. I love it. The eyes seem to be the only thing that bug me. 9.5/10

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe

love it biggrin super cute theme and everything goes together great, I even like the background since it adds to the overall idea of the av. (and I usually hate backgrounds XD)

10/10

Divine Prophet

emotion_kirakira emotion_drool Soooo creamy emotion_0A0 -reaches out to touch-

Soo kawaii emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart 10/10

8,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Eden vi Arquitane
emotion_kirakira emotion_drool Soooo creamy emotion_0A0 -reaches out to touch-

Soo kawaii emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart 10/10

It's difficult to play off the blue you have here, especially in the clouds. I think you've married the colors very nicely, but I have to say the black moon in the back is kind of distracting. I think it would be better without it, IMHO. 8/10

@rater: Suggestions please smile

Vicious Rogue

18,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
It's difficult to play off the blue you have here, especially in the clouds. I think you've married the colors very nicely, but I have to say the black moon in the back is kind of distracting. I think it would be better without it, IMHO. 8/10

@rater: Suggestions please smile

Love it it's perfect!! 10/10 obviously heart

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
While your avi is nice, it needs more red if you’re planning to use that red in the middle . also, the background really doesn’t go with it . 8/10

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
TBE

Honestly, hair on the animals just looks wrong imo. It doesn't look like hair, it looks like the animals are just wearing cheap wigs.

If you dropped the wig, this would be an easy 8/10. With the wig, I drop it down to 5 or 6.
@Rater: the avi is me. Feel free to pick between my current and my dream.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The Court of Owls
TBE.

9/10. The gimmick is perfectly represented, well balanced, I see what's the theme, I like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff