Welcome to Gaia! ::

Budsey-chan
tbe
The avi doesn't have much of a flow. The gas mask seems a bit odd with a satanic, winged, armored avi.
5/10

koimilk

Yours is soooo cute. heart
Maybe try putting more of that red around too!

Unlike the other guy, I like the color scheme a lot.

9/10
The Spikeyness

Old school! I like it. The only thing that throws me off the tiniest bit are the random splashes of orange. 9/10.

Dedicated Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
10/10 looks awesome!

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
tbe

Too cute. I love the colour scheme. Not sure if I'm digging the sparkles.
9/10
Sick. 8/10. Love the hair darlin'.

Greedy Entrepreneur

What the... o.o 5/10 nothing can be said about this avi lmao

@rater more then a number I want your opinion about my avi
10/10 Everything matches perfectly together and I love the theme. heart

@rater: Suggestions?
Questing Hell's Mistress for dream avi, help and donations are extremely appreciated.

Anxious Smoker

Well, I think that there are too many colors but I like your avi. Especially the ears. 8/10

Loyal Gatekeeper

6,950 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
I love that you have removed the glasses- really draws you in and focuses on the empty space and smeared makeup- Gives it more of a presence heart 10/10
8/10 It's nice, but the horns don't match and the mask looks out of place.

I have a quest thread for my dream avi, no on has helped me with it yet, so please feel free to check it out and maybe spread the word about it: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-avi-questing-help-please/t.93638577/
Thank you! heart

Devoted Lunatic

9 m

User Image

T.B.E.
It's cute and adorable but a bit messy an bulky to look at-
Try different boots, a pair that slim the feet and legs would look better. And maybe bring back the rainbow theme a bit more?
7,5/10

@Rater: For my dear brother, an avatar inspired by his favorite songs: Omnia - Old Man Tree and Nightwish - The Islander.
"This is for long forgotten light at the end of the world. Horizon crying the tears we left behind long ago-" emotion_brofist

w0oster's Princess

Kitten

Sineaed
This is honestly a breathtaking avi! It is so just beautiful! 10/10!
@rater: thoughts??User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think you should aim for being cuter instead of cute punk, it's not working. The piercings and skull headphones don't really match at all with the avi.

I have a quest thread for my dream avi, no on has helped me with it yet, so please feel free to check it out and maybe spread the word about it: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dream-avi-questing-help-please/t.93638577/
Thank you! heart

Tricky Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
very cute and the animations suit it well the rainbow accents make me think of nyan cat and i think that's adorable

only problem is the bow being behind the ears and hiding it a bit and maybe a skirt would finish it off nicely

overall i would say an 8/10

with my avatar im looking for more items that work with the "I am" look i have whilst not going too overboard

Devoted Lunatic

GrimVampireGirl

User Image

T.B.E.
It's looking very good, original use of rather common items in the horror-theme. May I suggest a bit more red lower down? And maybe some white to balance out the flames of Rhogog? Lumiere Noire Reborn (Poison Fields) perhaps with the still of Mournful Breeze (or animation if it looks better)?
9,5/10 just because it misses the extra bit of *oemph* lower down-

@Rater: For my dear brother, an avatar inspired by his favorite songs: Omnia - Old Man Tree and Nightwish - The Islander.
"This is for long forgotten light at the end of the world. Horizon crying the tears we left behind long ago-" emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff