Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro Lover

Words of Disease

I love what you have going on with your face and upper arms, but I'm not super fond of the lack of color in your outfit. It makes it seem less interesting compared to your awesome face. 7/10.

Kawaii Hellhound

Anazilla

I looove the color scheme you have. My only quarrel is the eye item with the glasses. The rest of the avi has an all natural look to it so it seems to me that a mermaid with glasses is a bit odd...
Overall, it's very lovely ♥ 9/10
@ Anazilla: nice i like your avi, nice color distribution and concept but after looking at it the second time, somehow the torso, or should i say the belly part looks a little bloated? O_O'' 8/10

@ iiHinata-kitty: you have a very interesting avi, love the bloodied doll being dragged along, it could be better if the expression be a little bit more mischievious and sinister looking smile 9/10

What a fun and unique-looking avi.

10/10

Dangerous Genius

tbe

8.5/10 i like where this is going. I think she needs to be doing something with her arms since her face has a very urgent emotion and theres lightning around her.

Fashionable Genius

freckled sky

tbe

7/10

Really pretty! Love all the colors, especially the background. But
being you with your history of amazing avatars, this isn't your best.
I don't really care for the hair, and the nose just looks off to me.

@Rater more than # please

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
10/10 Nothing bad at all. I really love your quirkiness of that succubus-like character. Very unique.
---
@Rater: I'm portraying my fiery outfit based on a tale of the RED SHOES, written by Hans Christian Anderson. Then I further my inspiration with the 1948 Ballet film version and Kate Bush's music video version. The tale is about a girl tempted to wear red shoes, but once she puts it on, she becomes possessed by dancing non-stop.

Link to music-video of Kate Bush's Red Shoes!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vanquished Muse

4,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Gaian 50
Mirastella Crowley
10/10 Nothing bad at all. I really love your quirkiness of that succubus-like character. Very unique.
---
@Rater: I'm portraying my fiery outfit based on a tale of the RED SHOES, written by Hans Christian Anderson. Then I further my inspiration with the 1948 Ballet film version and Kate Bush's music video version. The tale is about a girl tempted to wear red shoes, but once she puts it on, she becomes possessed by dancing non-stop.

Link to music-video of Kate Bush's Red Shoes!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looks great, 10/10!

@rate: I don't have many items or much money, so please be kind!

Wily Streaker

T.B.E.

Letha Who

Understanding that you have little gold or money but because of the increase in the daily chance grants and ease of access to the gold shop items now.

4/10
There are many items in the gold shop that you can use to improve upon your avatar. Shoes that aren't brown would be a good start aswell something other than the little gold tiara. I wish you luck in your future avatars. smile
well
that sure is
something
rofl

7 / 10

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
strapping young man
well
that sure is
something
rofl

7 / 10

Erm, I'm not really sure about combining that shade of green with the existing black and red. Especially when your shirt is white? 6/10 get some more green on your midriff and we'll see.
@rater: item suggestions needed! specificially, what do i do with the arms! most of my arm mods are black/red/wrong shade of white.

Shameless Exhibitionist

15,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
9/10, try adding something that matches to eye color or change the eyes to match the rest of the outfit heart
            3 // 10.

There's not really a whole lot to rate, I can only really see 4, maybe 5 items that you're using.
            Trying making something a little more complex.

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Wonderful monochrome clutter! 10//10

Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items