Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tactician

2006 rating: 8/10
Now (present day 2014) rating: 8/10
It's not to complicated but it just doesn't feel right to me

Sparkly Genius

7/10

It looks nice enough, but I think you'd benefit from having more red on the head, and overall it just feels a bit like it's missing something. I can't really say for sure what, though. A tiny bit of red on the legs might be nice as well.

Bashful Gaian

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Everything is perfect in my opinion except maybe there's just a bit too much red
but still 10/10 emotion_bigheart

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Oshelina

I really like this. It's an interesting color combo! The face looks a little odd. I'd say use different eyes or use a mouth mod of some sort to fix that. :3 8/10

Friend

1O/1O
What a pretty avatar! I love how all the colors match. The background is also a great addition, since its art style matches the art style of your clothes.
Nice job! heart

Gaian

SiIIy-chu
9/10. I love the mix of colors!

@rater, more than numbers

Shady Shade

9/10 - i love it! it's clean and not cluttered but still detail and the orange and white goes really well together. Good Job!

Dapper Dabbler

I do like the concept, I just feel as though it is a bit overwhelmed in the black. A bit more color matching with the blues and whites will bring it together. smile
7/1o.

@ rater, suggestions are welcomed.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
x Annie V2
I do like the concept, I just feel as though it is a bit overwhelmed in the black. A bit more color matching with the blues and whites will bring it together. smile
7/1o.

@ rater, suggestions are welcomed.

Super cute, I love the face and pose! I feel like the gray ribbon doesn't quite match, I can't see any other gray besides the hem of your skirt. 9.5/10
@rater: suggestions are appreciated, i'm a bit short white items so i'm still working on this one.

Fairy

tbe
I love how angelic it looks!! 9/10

Phantom

9.5/10 oh it's cute. I like it.

Dying Star

Dangerous Dabbler

tbe 7/10 different legs maybe? i like the direction of the av though.
@rater; trying to be a quest-giving npc. hair suggestions appreciated!

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Maybe the Bonny Lass (Hair)
And I don't think the overskirt matches very well
9/10

This avi please:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Star

rainaria
tbe 7/10 different legs maybe? i like the direction of the av though.
@rater; trying to be a quest-giving npc. hair suggestions appreciated!

Cinnabunilla for the hair, and Sainte Ciel: Thanatos to replace the other Sainte Ciel legs, they're black and white and would fit your current armor better while keeping the leg style you have.

Other than that 9/10 *went down cause I don't care much for the hair or bangs item*

Still would accept quest, but probably put it off until after grinding xp ;3

NoEncore

Argh you beat me to the rate of her >:I

Anywho, personally I'd suggest different boots and hair, the hair doesn't match the "pink" of the skirt, and the boots don't match the texture or color of the dress.
If you can get the hair in a close enough pink or a black that'd be better, but then throw some pink on top, the boots should probably be changed to a leg mod, try some of the Rosamund items.

I'd like there to be some sort of expression on her face, and perhaps some black or pink gloves?

6/10 You can do it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces