Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
9/10. Would you like to add the background with battlefield?

rue-blu04's Husband

Dapper Smoker

9/10 only because I am not a big fan of backgrounds. Other than that personal quirk it is perfect!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
9.7/10

I'm really liking the colors, texture and detail work in this avatar. My only gripes with it are the belt and the horns. The belt sticks out too much because of how shiny it is. Perhaps a different one would suit the look better? I'm being nit-picky with the horns, but if they were a really dark navy I think it would suit the look better. If you can find an alternative belt that matches the horns in color/texture I think it would be fine though.

Magical Fatcat

Shes very pretty and simple. In my opinion, that's exactly how mermaids should be. <3
10/10

Dangerous Dabbler

tbe
it looks weird. i love weird theme. very vague, is it a dancing death-themed ballerina? is it death herself hopping? i can't tell.
9/10, because i dislike the legs (personal preference). maybe check out black swan item?

@rater;
trying to be a quest-giving RPG NPC.

TvvinSanity
yes please! do you have any suggestion?

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Lower Intentions
I think I got jipped out of a rate, so I am going to post againXD

Edit: the blue is very bold and stands out a lot, but I think it almost works for the avi!
9/10

Gah! I should have put tbe, sorry about that. I just finished editing the post though

rainaria

I think your outfit reads well as an RPG character. I really like the addition of the banner and I think it makes you look like an important NPC. Consider making her look like she's offering gold, a weapon or an item. I think it could really sell the quest giver aspect of your avatar.

As far as the actual construction of your outfit goes, I think the waist section could use a little tweaking. There's a lot of things going on there and it's making the legs look really plain. I think changing the skirt to something more plain would clear up that area and make the legs look more cohesive with the overall look.

Really digging your avatar though, 9.3/10

Revered Connoisseur

8/10
I'd suggest adding chest accessories with the same colors.

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
rainaria
tbe
it looks weird. i love weird theme. very vague, is it a dancing death-themed ballerina? is it death herself hopping? i can't tell.
9/10, because i dislike the legs (personal preference). maybe check out black swan item?

@rater;
trying to be a quest-giving RPG NPC.

TvvinSanity
yes please! do you have any suggestion?

War Game should be perfect.

@Daltar: 6.5/10

Shameless Lunatic

there is so much going on in your avi it's kind of hard to tell...
i think i see two faces but the bodies are all mushed together.
are they Siamese twins or what? however, i like the atmosphere
and i think you've got a nice fresh start here. 7/10

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
LOL, that's AWESOME! 8D 10/10 heart

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Afrcian
I really love the creepy vibe from it. Why did you pick that as a background as opposed to a regalish wall or an environment where a mirror/portrait would be hung?

9.8/10

btw, thank you for the kind words you said about my avatar in your rate heart

TvvinSanity

I generally don't like companion based avatars, but yours is looking pretty sweet.
I do think it needs a subtle background though. Maybe try Morganite or Ruby Vault or another item with a similar effect?

9/10

Omnipresent Gawker

10/10 Simply put if your avi was somewhere out there in the deep blue sea. I would become a fishing man. mrgreen

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
10/10 Awesome theme It's the angel of doom, I like the fire & burnt pages it's epic wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff