Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Prophet

6/10 it's alright. nothing pops out though.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Nice use of the cream, brown, pink and black, but maybe add pink or black anklets to your Bands of Bremen boots to even out the balance a little? 9/10

@rater: Any suggestions for my avatar? 4laugh

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
6/10
you've at least put together a semi-creative avatar for being new here. Keep up the good work and I know once you've been on here for longer you'll do much better!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off here lol

10/10 for the avi above me! I think you used that hair marvelously

4,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
10/10 I love the yellow and black your avatar

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
too much purple and different tones of purple. I'd say choose your favorite item or two on this and then go from there.
6/10 keep up the good work though 3nodding

Loiterer

8/10

That way walking. So amusing rofl I like it, though!

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
3/10
confused as to what this is

Liberal Dabbler

That's creepy as ********. I love it 10/10! biggrin

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
@ThugMoose: It is... alright. There is nothing that can impress me in this avatar, but the colors are well matched. Lack a bit of creativity.

Edit.: Oops, the rate. 6/10

@rater: More than numbers.

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I really love the adventurer theme that you've chosen. I just radiates weathered knight, like she's resting after a tough battle and isn't expecting the one to come next. I hope she wins! 10/10

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Love it!!! The color scheme really pulls together, and the style fits really well with your facial expression. 10/10

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
5/10 It overkills the theme. Try taking out the eyes item and the white lace shawl top. You already have the lace covered in the skirt area, so try with a more structured top.

@Rater: Based on the spring goddess Persephone. Any great suggestions for a mouth? emo

Tiny Trickster

colour wise its all over the place, try a green leaf tree, I don't know what that brown bit at the bottom is but it looks weird, add some blue somewhere else to balance out the arm thing. theme wise there's an item already based on persephone that has the fruit, its a bit pricey so I can understand the use of an apple instead, the make-up isn't very 'spring' like maybe a lighter eyeshadow and no blush or a more blended one, why is she indoors? maybe a meadow or a darker more evil looking place for background? you asked for a mouth but I think that one looks fine, if you're using an item but want cheeper the light pink default lips would work fine too I think. I like the hair+headpiece as well as how you made the dress

6/10

Shy Master

TBE

9.5//10

I love this! It really feels like a magician/magic worker in the middle of an act and bedazzling the crowd. Well played! The only thing I am disliking is the little bit or red showing on the head. I have no idea what it is and it somewhat distracts me. Other than that this is lovely!
Gidgetech
TBE

9.5//10

I love this! It really feels like a magician/magic worker in the middle of an act and bedazzling the crowd. Well played! The only thing I am disliking is the little bit or red showing on the head. I have no idea what it is and it somewhat distracts me. Other than that this is lovely!

I love your avi. I really can't say anything bad about it. It's a 10/10 for me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does anyone know about this avi? I think I might need a different head dress. The lips probably need work, but I can't find anything to suit the lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff