• Alchemy Level 3 100
Bloody awesome! 10/10

Big Soldier

9,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
2/10.

I wouldn't call an undead pirate original. That fog is getting in the way too. It just ******** up everything.

@ rater, rate fairly please.

Timid Bibliophile

5/10

I don't get it. I see little matching or theme, except 'creepy'.

Big Soldier

9,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
de Hemel op Aarde
5/10

How do you not get it? Are you that blind? It doesn't take a 4 year old to understand what I'm trying to convey.

Also, 3/10. Hock that avi.

Timid Bibliophile

The Celestial Crutch
de Hemel op Aarde
5/10

How do you not get it? Are you that blind? It doesn't take a 4 year old to understand what I'm trying to convey.

If your theme is 'creepo', then I get it. If not, then I think because it isn't really clear what those eyes should do in combination with the rest. No, I can see just fine, thank you. I don't think my 4-year-old brother (yes, I have one) would understand what you're trying to convey, whatever that may be. I'll ask him when he's back from school.

Also, if you can't handle a negative rating, you should go find a corner and cry in it, because that's pretty immature. I gave you a fair rating, that's what you wanted, isn't it?

SKIP ME

Big Soldier

9,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
de Hemel op Aarde
The Celestial Crutch
de Hemel op Aarde
5/10

If your theme is 'creepo', then I get it. If not, then I think because it isn't really clear what those eyes should do in combination with the rest. No, I can see just fine, thank you. I don't think my 4-year-old brother (yes, I have one) would understand what you're trying to convey, whatever that may be. I'll ask him when he's back from school.

Also, if you can't handle a negative rating, you should go find a corner and cry in it, because that's pretty immature. I gave you a fair rating, that's what you wanted, isn't it?

SKIP ME
My theme is expressing modern society. Are you calling your little brother stupid?

I can handle a negative rating. You can't seem to handle a negative rating or else you wouldn't have replied with such a very butthurt-esqe response. I'm replying because it doesn't take a genius to figure out what I'm trying to create.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

It's pretty good.
I like it a lot.
Good use of avatar space.
I'd occupy the upper right and left if I were you to complete the look
Can't suggest. Too lazy

9/10

Seems there's something missing before perfection.

Timid Bibliophile

The Celestial Crutch
de Hemel op Aarde
The Celestial Crutch
de Hemel op Aarde
5/10

SKIP ME
My theme is expressing modern society. Are you calling your little brother stupid?

I can handle a negative rating. You can't seem to handle a negative rating or else you wouldn't have replied with such a very butthurt-esqe response. I'm replying because it doesn't take a genius to figure out what I'm trying to create.

Modern society? If you say so. I'm not calling my brother stupid (or pessimistic for that matter), I'm saying your message is unclear. Doesn't take a genius to understand that.

You're the one being butthurt-esque, your reply was quite unpleasant, calling me dumb and blind. Where I come from that's not considered to be a friendly reply. We also have a proverb here: If you throw a ball at the wall, you can except it to come back.

By the way, I do like your new avi. Just sayin'.

@Easly Lighthalzen
9/10
I like it.
I like the rainbow theme you have going on with the avatar but I'm confused by the plain shoes and the very dark eyes. I would suggest using softer eyes such as the Inquisitive Brown Eyes. 9/10.

Romantic Explorer

15,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Simple and to the point, I like it. 7/10

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I like the kind of rocker theme you're going for. Though it seems more soft, not the heavy kind of rock that my fiance would listen to. ^-^ 9/10

Rater: Majora's Mask Skull Kid Cosplay (he has two fairies that follow him around but they get separated and one follows Link)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it's like ive seen better cosplays
accuracy wise this is a bit of 55% close~
i understand the limited'ness of the items

10/10.
ohmg, it is so simple, but has so much personality *-*
she looks like a little kid in kindergarten, that was beaten at home and now she acts like nothing had happend
8/10

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
eleventh day
it's like ive seen better cosplays
accuracy wise this is a bit of 55% close~
i understand the limited'ness of the items

10/10.

Is there anything you might suggest to make it more accurate?

Skip me!

Sparkly Strawberry

Margrid

Your avatar has a certain pizzazz. I do enjoy it. Quite simple but it's very realistic. 9/10.
A natural or beach background would look good with it if you're trying to convey a story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff