Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

Love this! All the texture and color, and don't even get me started on the shape. 9/10

@Rater: Decided to do a dark elf base until the halloween event is over. Thoughts on my first avi with it?

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Mars Petrichor
@Rater: Decided to do a dark elf base until the halloween event is over. Thoughts on my first avi with it?

You and I are in the same boat on the Halloween event! xD It looks great, I dont really have anything to complain about other then the shoes. They're mostly black and your avi is mostly white and gray but thats just a minor opinion on my side.
9.9/10

@rater: Its a character I have, and she wouldn't wear hats or anything on her head. I just threw the little hair thing in from Reve Roullie to add something to her head to sort of tie some silver into it.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She appears to be part of the Kuro's Family!
7.5 // 10
SO I'M GETTING SKIPPED!!! -sigh-

Friendly Gaian

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Danse Desdemona

@rater: Its a character I have, and she wouldn't wear hats or anything on her head. I just threw the little hair thing in from Reve Roullie to add something to her head to sort of tie some silver into it.

I actually think it would look better without the Reve Roullie. Having just the pin makes the head feel empty, like there should be more of the other colors there too.

Other than that it's great! 9/10

@Rater: Number rate, opinions, and suggestions for the decoration on the hat. I wanted to have green to go with the paper flower pin, but the tropical flower one pokes out a bit too much behind it and it's bugging me. :I

Lunatic

User Image
personally i think it looks fine, and the alternatives i tried don't layer.
i think it's cute, it sort of looks like an rpg character to me. maybe add a meadow background, or that one garden background? i forget the name of the item.
7.5/10

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
verry original avie 9/10 smile

Dramatic Shapeshifter

16,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe nice~ 9/10

Hallowed Fairy

User Image
3/10 everyone uses that hand pose, and the rest isn't doing anything for me =/

User Image

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
tbe

pink so much pink :p il give you a 9/10 it looks cute the colors go well with one anoter good job

Dangerous Friend

I think I like it. You either need to add more gold or get rid of the gold altogether. also the white on your head is bothering me. Colors aren't very balanced. 7/10

@rater: keep in mind that I'm going for a ridiculous/insane look.

Dapper Lunatic

Lots of things going on here! The colours are pretty matched up, unless you'd have to be really picky with the red on the sleeves being different from the rest. But yes~ the colours are fine!
What I find myself a bit bugged with is the balance of the shape of the avatar. There's no particular centered weight anywhere, it's just a bit of a mess. So~ a 6/10 !

Lunatic

User Image
your theme is clear, but the avatar itself is pretty bland.
it could use a background of some sort, i know there's one of a building that's all rainy, but i don't know the name of the item.
and a dead body on the ground, or perhaps more blood?

Bleak Life's Partner

Feral Prophet

11,190 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
tbe
very original, very balanced
might need some more purple at top and bottom
9/10
////shagraths
10/10
but you could add something on the lower part of his face, it sticks out and could use some black or (face tattoo??), +I would change the mask for a different mask, but there is no mask on gaia that I'm thinking of, so it is just talking

and tbe
////agnogenic
Well, I don't like it. I would change the eyes and add some mouth.
Change of hair could help too. And if you are going for matching, some green around the legs would be nice.
Other than that, it isn't very original, but looks really warm and positive. Only thing that breaks this feeling are eyes. (and maybe that she is a warrior? but naah)
6/10

Bleak Life's Partner

Feral Prophet

11,190 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
tbe
nicely done! might need some headgear or 5 o'clock shadow wink
9/10

Quick Reply

Submit