Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Shapeshifter

[»»»] --------------------------------Cyanide Madness-------------------------------- [«««]

You look weird. o3o

[»»»] --------------------------------Cyanide Madness-------------------------------- [«««]
It has been a while since I have done this, and most of those items are new to me, except the dark halo. Love how you are floating there. 8. Purple is imbalanced.
tbe
not really much to say o.o
the shades of black match up pretty well and the overall avi is pretty balanced~
10/10

Fashionable Smoker

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
TBE
I feel that there's an imbalance in pink, either the shades are a bit off or the brown/cream over powers it.
That aside, its a fantastic avi. 8.6/10

clarion's King

Super Model

It's a bit tough to make gold and black original, but your item choices are good. That cloak along with the hair makes you look short and stubby—which is cute whee I also love that mischievous facial expression and the shine on the nose. It adds a lot.
The only thing breaking the balance are the stockings. It's too detailed while everything else is a solid black. But if you don't want to get rid of it, maybe Seracila Pendant's Laocoon stocking would help? I'm not sure.

8/10
Not a big fan of the whole scene style avi. I do like i how you vertically split the light and dark of the scene. 8/10.
If I remember correctly, you have always done monochromatic avis. In particular shades of grey. But it has been almost a year since I have logged onto gaia.

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Not really intriguing or original looking, but a good solid one-color avatar. 7.5/10

@ rater - If you could give me some suggestions for the head and for a handheld item, I would greatly appreciate it.
tbe
the cream is balanced throughout the avi, but i feel like the other colors aren't as balanced.
from neck down, I believe is a pretty good start and looks pretty~
but maybe replace your animal legs with some stockings or other items to balance the colors?
6/10

Alien Invader

8/10 cuuuute nice use of hat

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

the pose here is nicely executed.
i love the face as always. i just wish the head didnt consist of so much white.
9/1O

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
It's my first time to rate a non-human avi, if you know what I mean. But then, it looks quite interesting esp. that you put the colorful stuff in the center serving as focal point of attention. It looks well done but I think something is really missing and I can't put my finger on it. 9/10

Mlle Cat

Thank you so much for your kind words. Love shall find you one day heart

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
10/10 I love the lyrics and the avatar is simply stunning! *bows deeply*

High-functioning Unicorn

8/10 the red on the pants is bit too bright,, maybe you could try meaner expression,, face mod from pie hard might work here

Noob

7/10 Quite nice. Are you a ghost?

Hardcore Hoarder

29,915 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash