Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
tbe
I'm not sure what it is, but the suit really dazes me (which is a good thing).
8/10

@rater
any suggestions? I'm not sure if I should leave it like that or if there's room for improvement.
also, does the link to my store in my signature work correctly? thank you

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
7.50 / 10
I think it's very well put together, maybe a little cluttered.
I can't really think of anything specific that might help you improve it, I simply don't like the choice of colors. I'd put in some electric blue, a little detail.
And the link to your shop works perfectly~
Nice bazar ^^

@Rater: Suggestions? ;D

Shy Conversationalist

I like your color theme. The cat is so cute emotion_kirakira but i think it's a bit out of place for your avi. Why not try finding a pet that is as white as your avi? Try adding a tinsy bit of black on the dress. I think your shoulders are too bare so if you add a little something, I know your avi would look great. Good job though!
8/10

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
9/10

@rater-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Genius

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I think the theme is very nice and pretty awesome!(: 10//10

Tipsy Faun

10'd! Your avatar is fantastic!! I don't see a theme if you have one, but color and detail wise I love it!! Keep up the good work!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please rate this avatar, and make suggestions if you have any. Thank you! c:

Visionary

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
  • Hunter 50
10/10!

I love it! i cant think of any suggestions, its really awesome! I supose the scarf blands in a little bit to the background (But that cant be avoided unless you get a different coloured scarf, which i dont think is neccisary)

But yeah, i LOVE it, great job! ^^

@Rater: My Theme is "Reluctant Soldier", She is a very shy and reserved kind of girl and has been forced to fight in order to keep the peace ^^

Suggestions Please?!
Ive been told to use a new mouth, any suggestions on that aswell will be much appreciated ^^;
I think she needs new eyes and mouth because right now the eyes look sorta dead to me, perhaps because of the color?
I just feel there is much better options out there :3 I would say take a look on tektek and just play around on there. Just because she is shy doesn't mean she can't show some emotion because right now she just looks blank.
6.5/10

Invisible Star

not sure if you are trying to cosplay a character, but if not, I'd say it doesn't look too original. maybe too mundane for my taste. Doesn't seem like it took too much effort... 5/10

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
joooohn
7/10

4/10

Boring.

Akimoto Chiaki
not sure if you are trying to cosplay a character, but if not, I'd say it doesn't look too original. maybe too mundane for my taste. Doesn't seem like it took too much effort... 5/10

10/10

She's soooo cute!

@rater: the dream avis in my signature, please. And only polite constructive criticism.

Shy Healer

Since you said to rate the dream avis;

First: 8/10 I really love the look of this avatar. The only thing that bugs me is the wings but aside from that, it's great~

Second: 9/10 I think it's really pretty but the koi pond in the background doesn't fit at all. You can try making it fit by adding more colors from it into your avatar. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff