Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peculiar Top Hat
9//10
Colors work well with eachother, halo seems to be off color a little but that's my opinion.

7/10
Add more orange/brown to it and change to hair. wink

Codebreaking Prophet

@bobloon: I quite like how the sleeves go together despite the fact that one looks soft and the other is armor. However, I think that the blue doesn't fit at all. The contrast it creates is not very pleasing to the eye. Because of it, the layering of headbands and ashes over your torso looks jumbled and out of place. I'd get rid of it. You get a D.

@Rater: Suggestive criticism would be appreciated. The darkness, predominance of red and the hair are all intentional.

Sparkly Giver

I know that you made the hair intentionally standing out, but I do think that it all would look better in general with darker hair.
8.5/1O
Unknownledge
@bobloon: I quite like how the sleeves go together despite the fact that one looks soft and the other is armor. However, I think that the blue doesn't fit at all. The contrast it creates is not very pleasing to the eye. Because of it, the layering of headbands and ashes over your torso looks jumbled and out of place. I'd get rid of it. You get a D.

@Rater: Suggestive criticism would be appreciated. The darkness, predominance of red and the hair are all intentional.

I don't know what these ashes are. Yours is boring and not very different-looking. The head band is hideous. I know the red shadow thing is intentional, but I would like to actually see the avi.

Sparkly Giver

Duck

19,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hero 100
  • Conversationalist 100
8/10
i love how neat the layers are, but the blue socks are bothering me,
they don't seem to be the same color.
and the red on the demonic anklets are showing a bit and noticeable.
but that's just me

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
9/10
I looooooooove those subtle shades of pink! o 3o

mammonism's Waifu

7/10
its missing something i cant quite put my finger on it...

Duck

19,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hero 100
  • Conversationalist 100
6/10.
the colors and theme doesn't match very well. and some of the item doesn't look as elegant as the rest of your items, more aiming towards your slippers and the leggings. as well with the little mouse you have dangling in your hand.

Sparkly Fatcat

8/10 It has subtle shades but I feel as if that soft pink is just sticking to just one side of your avi.

Loved Fatcat

8/10
          It looks very good, but the pinkish-red ruffles around the neck throw it off for me. They don't seem to blend very well.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Loved Fatcat

Wow that's a low score.. would've been nice to know what to change~
          10/10 though, I love your avi <3

Cheery Genius

The slippers make the avatar look bottom-heavy. They're a little awkward. I would try something like these shoes. I don't like the Egyptian gold stuff because they don't go too well with the outfit. If you were trying to match the apron, they don't match. The apron is yellow, not gold. I think this would be a cute head accessory. You might want to look into some gloves. Aside from those suggestions, I think it's adorable and I love the color scheme. 7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff