Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Rogue

i don't really understand the purpose of that breathy stuff. is it supposed to look like it's connecting with the gogh water? cause the open mouth throws that off.

8.5/10

@rater
suggestions would be nice :'D

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Versatile Citizen

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
[color=emo]
i don't really understand the purpose of that breathy stuff. is it supposed to look like it's connecting with the gogh water? cause the open mouth throws that off.

8.5/10

@rater
suggestions would be nice :'D

It's supposed to be the breathe of ice. smile

rate the person above me please.

Dapper Cat

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
@Ota Aoki
Nice Icey/Wintery theme and awesome use of those "new" bright blues, I really think it all works great together, 10'd

@rater: suggestions would be awesome 3nodding

Desirable Glitch

TBE I like the color combo between the pastel blue and the black I just think the feet make it unbalanced. Perhaps black anklets (although Gaia does lack decent black anklets except the Nitemare Anklets) or perhaps getting black shoes and then get pastel blue socks like from the Classilke or something? Anyway it's overall visually appealing and you earned yourself a 9/10.

clarion's King

Super Model

8.5/10

Not a fan of crouching avatars, since they make backgrounds look too square and squat. But this is a nice effect you have going on. If only there was a way to add some sort of wind effect to really make it seem like an air craft is landing.
@Meark: 6.5/10 I see repeated items and while the scenery is nice, just reminds me too much of an avi I created minus an actual character for the background.

@Magus: Theme and color scheme is way overdone, but I like comedy aspect of the face. 7/10

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
10/10!

@Rater-

Rate this avi please:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
tbe

9/10
Stunningly beautiful. Really.
The only possible flaw is that her eyes look somewhat... well... dead. If that is your intention then there's nothing I can do, but Avabo no like dead eyes on pretty woman.

Fashionable Millionaire

5,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
your clothes have a conflict 7
you can do some pretty decent things even on little gold, so i'm going to give it a 3/10 for now

Wealthy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
nice! 10/10!!! biggrin

Shirtless Fairy

7/10
i see avi's like this a lot confused
5/10 The overall style with the items looks random, hair and eyes look off from everything else.

Cluttered Cutie-Pie

9/10
You put it off simple and it went great overall.

@rater; More than just numbers?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces