Welcome to Gaia! ::

6/10. i'm sure i'd like it if it weren't backwards.

Blessed Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
tbe

@Ms Vickles: I like it, but I think you should add a little bit more red. 8/10

@Rater: I'm really unsure about my head. Any suggestions?
Ms Vickles
6/10. i'm sure i'd like it if it weren't backwards.

The snake is a little off. Maybe the whip from Nightmare? It's also a little simple for my tastes, and the theme isn't really expressed clearly enough. 7/10

Edit: Sharpie: The head is awkard. Maybe the blue version of the fascinator. And a different hat, this one is so bulky. And (for me at least) the colors are all so dull, it kind of blends into itself. 7/10

Nerd

10/10
I rated you before and I didn't like the white snakes, but now they're red I think you look just awesome!! =D

Popular Fairy

8.5/10

Not really sure on what advice I can give. I think maybe you could lose the snake and use a different gun. Otherwise I like it a lot <3

Edit: Whoops, wrong rate.

7/10

The colors match pretty well, but either lose the green stuff or add some more ^^
@people who rated me: yeah, it's a little simple for my own tastes honestly, and some things don't match (i'm actually usually a total weirdo about matching things perfectly) but i was going for a Metal Gear Solid themed avatar (hence the snake and revolver, etc)
thanks~ heart

rating: 7/10. i love gold and white together 3nodding it just seems a little.. naked.

Nerd

8/10
Cool, I miss something on the arms, maybe those chun-lin bracelets from the street fighter item? I think they look really cool, but any gloves would look a little better.
8/10: absolutely adorable. smile It might need some green down around the shoes to balance the greens, or perhaps a held green item. But otherwise, really cute.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
The...color is quite off, imo. You've got a red and yellow avi going on, but then you have green in that the Carol item doll, and white hair and whitish background. It makes your avi look less well-designed that way. I'd say lose the background, lose the little puppet, and find maybe a yellow hairstyle with red head accessories to go with the rest of your gown. The gown's red and yellow itself have potential. =] 6/10

rater; advice please? I'm know it's not perfect, but gaia is seriously lacking in good teal items, for instance. OTL I couldn't quite achieve what I was imagining myself. :'/

I also had an idea I was aiming for...so if you think it's completely random and out of the blue, it's...not that random. rofl

One thing, dont tell me I need more pink ='D I purposely wanted her to have a shocking mane of pink hair, and have that be the only pink thing on her. ^^ So I'm not attempting to match the pink; I want it to stand out, in fact. 3nodding
8/10
i reeaaallly like the blues and the pinks together with grey. the only thing that rubs me the wrong way for some reason is the eye. i think it'd work better if it was light teal. you could work in a bit more pink other than just the hair, too. but otherwise, it is really nice.
heart

I AM SO SORRY I TOLD YOU TO USE MORE PINK. forget it. didnt read carefully enough sad

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

ϟℓiℓა აαץაϟ

9/10 I saw you were going for a MGS theme, which I can definitely see. I think you should try a different pose for holding the snake though. It looks awkward held like that.

ϟmusic is my hot hot sexϟ

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
6/10 the background clutter is a turn off.
D i i N O Q U E E N
tbe

The head is really bare and the bustier is really dark. O: 6/10
tbe

Very colourful and.. interesting to look at.
But im rly not a fan of those cluttered Avis if i can call it like that.
Sry

6.5//10

@rater: My avi is supposed to be plain, so dont tell me that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff