Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kalen_the_Great
linas so sexay ^_~

lina=10
her av= 7

nice kalen! i have to save up for my galsses again, i had to sell them to afford these pants.
so.........theres rules now...........SON OF A...........why for am rules be ussed.........i perfer a wrld of chaos and fluffy marsmallows

Friendly Gaian

I say 9/10 for ShadowStar... she's got the mysterious assassin look to her, and I love the conical hats (but they look goofy on me).

I'd give Jedigirl about 8/10; she's right, she is pretty cute and simple, even if she doesn't pay attention to the rules. ^_^

Lastly, I'm not sure what I'd give Turglith... maybe a 7/10. I like the oddness factor, but he's a little too incongruous.

So that means everyone got a rating! I didn't really know which of the three before me that hadn't gotten rated I should rate... so I figured a blanket coverage would be safest.
8/10 for CeramicPig.. he has a cute emo/nerd look, 'cept missin' the glasses. And everyone knows that nerd/-geek boys are the cutest! Nyo whee

Wish girls could have ties. -pout-
I am posting again becos I wanna know what people think of my black fox avvie.

Lexi Nigt : I love orange hair and the blue fluffy baby doll dress is so cute! I give ya a 7/10

Witty Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
love the dark fox look but i don't like the blue hair much....with the outfit..... sweatdrop still it's a cool look so i give it a 7 outta 10...
kitty looks prett classy honestly, 7/10.
i like sdeleven's whole dominatrix thing...i just had to comment on it. smile 9

k|aka|ou is a 7 i guess
Purple hair. Mmm. 9.
Simmer's got a kickass outfit, "secret agent" stylez. i give it 9
hello all smile
he's naked so I give it a 2
It rulz, I especially like the hat and the tie. 8
Fender your style is simple and clean, yet Foxy! hehe biggrin
i love the buck nakedness thats wut ill be till the day i die on here cept my expensie shades!!! you get 10 nakedness rocks! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff