Welcome to Gaia! ::

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I find that the mark of true success is the ability to convey your own intentions.
So i ask not for a rate, but I question as to what you think this avi is.

You'll get my opinion of what you are too.

Headstrong Daredevil

Radioactive pirate captain, who sails the oceans of toxic waste in search for the secret of the longevity of hazardous materials for your own piratey reasons? xp

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Silenda
Radioactive pirate captain, who sails the oceans of toxic waste in search for the secret of the longevity of hazardous materials for your own piratey reasons? xp

God, i wish it were a pirate. I love my pirate avi's.
Close! though, a minor success.

I expect nothing else but slugs from you.
But what i see is first the wings then the mask. sooo.
I'd go for a fairy, maybe lost fairy cause there is no specific face.
Then afterwards i'd go to the rest of your body and see that there is no body.
So i'll call upon the "The soul of the Lost Fairy". That'd make a decent book title.

Clean Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
deadly radio active joker who is fond of blood.... o.o

Headstrong Daredevil

Tuesday Mournings
Silenda

So i'll call upon the "The soul of the Lost Fairy". That'd make a decent book title.

Hee, I can do other things...but slugs are my love. I kinda got the feeling that was going to happen while making the Melibe. It has an odd body shape that is hard to replicate on here. The wings are the closest to the looks of the cerata that I could find, with them being all branchy looking, same with the mask.

...that kind of title makes me think of the Great Fairy from Windwaker...eesh she was creepy.

So, not a pirate...close with the wayfaring theme, or more on the lines of a captain? Space captain? Since the colors are more aligned with futuristic?

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dogsa

Where did you get the blood from? As far as i've gone i've tried to hide the red even sacrificing the face for that. Oh well, seems i've failed a bit.

As for you, i see a demon whose come out of hell, but finds out that the normal world is too cold for him. Depths of hell you know. So now this demon is wearing a coat and is constantly cold.

Clean Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Tuesday Mournings
Dogsa

Where did you get the blood from? As far as i've gone i've tried to hide the red even sacrificing the face for that. Oh well, seems i've failed a bit.

As for you, i see a demon whose come out of hell, but finds out that the normal world is too cold for him. Depths of hell you know. So now this demon is wearing a coat and is constantly cold.
lmfaooooo beast comment

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Silenda
Tuesday Mournings
Silenda

Hee, I can do other things...but slugs are my love. I kinda got the feeling that was going to happen while making the Melibe. It has an odd body shape that is hard to replicate on here. The wings are the closest to the looks of the cerata that I could find, with them being all branchy looking, same with the mask.

...that kind of title makes me think of the Great Fairy from Windwaker...eesh she was creepy.

So, not a pirate...close with the wayfaring theme, or more on the lines of a captain? Space captain? Since the colors are more aligned with futuristic?

Well i didn't quite want to put out what i was going for just in case other people come by and read it. it would spoil the surprise hmmm. I'll give you a hint though, the answer is in the hat.

Headstrong Daredevil

Tuesday Mournings
Gotcha... ninja

O.G. GO

Toxic Nazi, best I got at this hour..

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Repentz

to be fair, i do look similar to the villian of that captain america movie. except green.

Anyhow. You look like a guy who grew up to be a hero, but as soon as you officially became one you discovered that there was no evil in the world. No you are an officially-confused-hero.

O.G. GO

Tuesday Mournings
-Repentz

to be fair, i do look similar to the villian of that captain america movie. except green.

Anyhow. You look like a guy who grew up to be a hero, but as soon as you officially became one you discovered that there was no evil in the world. No you are an officially-confused-hero.

Ha

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TehChich
Green/black/white. With a stray bit of gold.

not much of a character description than that is just a list of my colors. guess i wasn't very clear what i wanted.

Tiger girl, chased from her environment from hunters, forced to go north. Because of this she is not prepared for the cold days and her fur is insufficient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff