Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll just do Moshii. ^_^;

8.5/10; your eyes draw me in (in a good way), and... I just like the colours, I guess. :: stupid :: Theme song? "Many Meetings" from the Lord of the Rings. Yup. It's the ears. XD

Rate me (with some sort of explanation), and tell me my catch phrase.
Peri-chan
I'll just do Moshii. ^_^;

8.5/10; your eyes draw me in (in a good way), and... I just like the colours, I guess. :: stupid :: Theme song? "Many Meetings" from the Lord of the Rings. Yup. It's the ears. XD

Rate me (with some sort of explanation), and tell me my catch phrase.

8/10 I love the browns, but something about it looks plain. Maybe some gloves or a collar?

Catch phrase..? You mean kinda mellow, maybe "Don't worry, it'll work out sometime somehow."

For me, "What kind of weapon would my avatar wield?" "What anime would my avatar fit into" and a simple number rating ^^;
Ahiko- you weapon would be....tons of gadgets! and You'd blend in mostly in Serial Experiments Lain. and 9/10! power to the emo bag! whee
Moshii
Ahiko- you weapon would be....tons of gadgets! and You'd blend in mostly in Serial Experiments Lain. and 9/10! power to the emo bag! whee

Oi..Moshii, what do you want to know about yourself? whee
Ahiko
Moshii

Oi..Moshii, what do you want to know about yourself? whee
oops! I fergot redface . I'd like to know what type of anime character I'm most like, and the average rateage
i give you a 8.5/10 and for an anime character you would be one of the people crushed under foot by a giant or some other giant magical creature of the like.
Rating and my.. theme song, I guess. And age if you feel like it.
9-10
diamonds are a girl's best fwend
rating and theme song domokun

Eloquent Gawker

Ten.

I saw mommy kissing santa claus.

Rating and why I was arrested.
9/10, and you kicked the mayors' puppy
I want my themesong and the anime character who's most like me.
Moshii
9/10, and you kicked the mayors' puppy
I want my themesong and the anime character who's most like me.
8/10 and I would say you are Lain...I am not sure of your theme song, something cute 3nodding
I want a basic rating (?/10) and how old I am and why I was arrested 3nodding

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
korenminosa
8/10 and I would say you are Lain...I am not sure of your theme song, something cute 3nodding
I want a basic rating (?/10) and how old I am and why I was arrested 3nodding

Your avatar is pretty simple, and common. I'm also not to fond of arm/feet wraps. Aside from that your avi could use a collar and some headgear. 7/10

You look about 13

You were arrested for harassing a buddhist about how a 300lb buddha can not preach to others about self control.

I want to know what anime cliche I would fall into, and a rating.
Akito: 10/10, the evil-but-"kawaii"

I want a rating with some advice (don't tell me to get a weretail, I'm looking for one already 3nodding ).
9/10 and i dont like the eye patch maybe you should loose it.
i want rating ?/10, age and anime char im most like
8/10. Your most like...Tasuki, or maybie Pantyhose Tarou. age? 15
I wana know what I am most likely to say, and what you looove about me *puts a bib on her ego so no ego joice gets all over the floor* whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games