Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remember, Word Game threads are not allowed on this forum, please go to the Word Game subforum to play those. This one is an exception because the majority of the AT population requested it. If you see one, please report it to a Moderator so it can be moved.

Welcome!
This is the new "Avatar Above You" thread, which will work basically the same as the old ones, slightly more complex. This was made to reduce clutter of the Avatar Talk forum and be more effecient, but rest assured that this will be just as good as [if not better than] the old collection of topics. I'd also like to give credit to Audhumla for helping create this sticky, and everyone else who pitched in some advice.
Please do not create any topics that fit the description of this thread, as they will be removed, and keep all posts on topic. Have fun!

Instructions:
From the list below, choose what you would like to know about your avatar. You then read the post from the person above you and respond to their requests, posting your choices from the list at the bottom of your post. For example:

Person 1
I want you to say where I would most likely be found, and my age

Person 2
You would be found in detention, etching profanities into the desk, you are 17. I want a rating out of 10 with a short explanation, and a 3-word or less description

Person 3
7/10. Unoriginal, but it still looks good.
I would like... [etc]

To get your minds ready for some possibilities, here is a small list of things you may want to request, but feel free to include something that is not on the list. Just make sure it relates to the avatar, nothing like "Say something random to me" unless you have also requested an avatar rating of sorts.

The List:
Regular avatar rating
Favorite item
Least favorite item
Found in what video game
Found in what movie
Three words or less
Use an Emote
Job
How -- will die
Most likely found... [where]
Where get married
Taste like
Fave food
Compliment
Insult
Hobby
Catch Phrase
And there are so many more possibilities!

So... let's begin!
You would most likely be found in a bar getting drunk. XD I give you a 10/10 rating. I would like to know a rating, as well as where I would most likely be found.

Devoted Scrooge

9/10 You'd be found in Purgatory deciding whether to go to Heaven or Hell.
way to complex
Lluvia Maya

Well, I'll just rate you and do a random one, I suppose. You get a 9/10, and... you smell like strawberries and cream.

I'd like another rating, and why was I arrested?

(refresh if my avatar isn't working)
Zaeyde
Lluvia Maya

Well, I'll just rate you and do a random one, I suppose. You get a 9/10, and... you smell like strawberries and cream.

8/10, just for the shoes....not my favorite. And you where arrested for tagging trains.
Ok, so I'd also like a rating, just because the only one who comments my Avatar is my boyfriend and I have a feeling he's slightly baised. If I had a theme song, what would it be?
Hmmm... 8/10, and the one that goes "I've got sunshine"

XD I dunno why, it just popped into my head.

A rating and surprise me ^^
Sky Night
Zaeyde
Lluvia Maya

8/10, just for the shoes....not my favorite. And you where arrested for tagging trains.
Ok, so I'd also like a rating, just because the only one who comments my Avatar is my boyfriend and I have a feeling he's slightly baised. If I had a theme song, what would it be?

8/10 - I like it, but you need some ears sweatdrop

I would like to know how my avatar would lose it's virgitnity xd
At a catgirl strip club. Rating and surprise me ^^
Ikkenai
Sky Night
Zaeyde
Lluvia Maya

8/10 - I like it, but you need some ears sweatdrop

I would like to know how my avatar would lose it's virgitnity xd

crying I know I do! But I can't find any! *sniff sniff* I'm looking though
Zaeyde
At a catgirl strip club. Rating and surprise me ^^

XD
Regular avatar rating
Favorite item
Found in what video game
Found in what movie

Uhmm.........These? >.> <.<
Ankou
Regular avatar rating
Favorite item
Found in what video game
Found in what movie

Uhmm.........These? >.> <.<

Sorry, ain't doing all of those. Theme song: All He Cares About is Love! from Chicago. Edit: Alright, a second thing, to be nicer. 7.9 for the rating. Like it, but I don't really consider it all that original.

Insult meh xp
Female + beard = no.

Serious rating please.

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Samael
Female + beard = no.

Serious rating please.

9/10, near perfection.

How was my avatar killed?