Welcome to Gaia! ::

For some reason you look like robin the boy wonder to me Oo; but I don't think my answers would change a whole lot, heh. (skip moi)
Scary wolfy schoolgirl, that you are. 3nodding

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Tory Rocher: 2/10. All you really have going for you is a santa hat and matching pair of boxers, and I'm not too fond of your hair style whee .

I want a basic avatar rating, what anime cliche I would fall into, and what jrock song I remind you of.
4/10. I hate the clown nose.

Cliche... Bitchy Female warrior. Jrock: Welcome to bubbletown's happy Zoo by the Pillows.

I'd like the same as she got, please.

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Tory Rocher
4/10. I hate the clown nose.

Cliche... Bitchy Female warrior. Jrock: Welcome to bubbletown's happy Zoo by the Pillows.

I'd like the same as she got, please.

Wow, that didn't sound biased O-;.

Tory Rocher: I actually like the outfit you had on before. Now you just look like a gray blob, and the hat makes your head look extremely long and narrow. You only really get credit for putting more clothes on, the items you're wearing suck. 2/10

Cliche: Worry wart sidekick. Eyes rarely wander from your feet and your voice is very nasal. You're always chastizing your friends not to do anything to get you all in trouble

Jrock: DeG - Sea of Retards

I want the same as before, basic rating, anime cliche, and jrock song.
Akito Sohma, nifty outfit! I likies, the nose is just out of place enough to be funny. 10/10! Your anime cliche is that you seem to always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (and that place typically has a tentacle monster eek ) I dunno any jrock songs, sorry sweatdrop But you do fit well into Dancing Nancies by Dave Matthews!

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dave Matthews
Akito Sohma, nifty outfit! I likies, the nose is just out of place enough to be funny. 10/10! Your anime cliche is that you seem to always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (and that place typically has a tentacle monster eek ) I dunno any jrock songs, sorry sweatdrop But you do fit well into Dancing Nancies by Dave Matthews!

No special requests? Then 8/10. You pull the shirtless look off in a nice way that not many can do.

What's my age and secret talent?
bfb, I goofed on the special requests. I'll change my clothes for a different rating. You are 23, and your secret talent is that you can whistle "I'm a little teapot" while chugging a pint of beer.
Oh! What's my favorite song, car, and country? And why do I like them?

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
bfb: You didn't ask for a rating.. but I'll give you one anyway sweatdrop . I like the pirate look, and the constrasting browns in your outfit 3nodding . I'd prefer elf shoes over your large jolly boots though, and if you're going to wear the cat ears, they really should be accompanied by a tail.

Secret Talent: With a wiggle of your fingers, you can hynotize people into dancing like marionnettes 4laugh .

Dave Matthews:

Favorite Song: Clearly something by Dave Matthews sweatdrop .
Car: You like the all american chopper

I want a basic rating, what anime cliche I would fit into, and associate me with a jrock song 3nodding .
I'm diggin' the nose between the glasses, and I've got a thing for white coats... so 7/10 is my vote
Khael Valenfyr
I'm diggin' the nose between the glasses, and I've got a thing for white coats... so 7/10 is my vote

Khael... I say 4/10... Get a shirt and some other stuff and make yourself unique.

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vampire_Goddess
Khael Valenfyr

Khael... I say 4/10... Get a shirt and some other stuff and make yourself unique.

7/10. As expensive as your outfit looks everything kinda clashes.

What's my age, where would I be found, and what do I like doing in my spare time?
bfb
Vampire_Goddess
Khael Valenfyr

7/10. As expensive as your outfit looks everything kinda clashes.

What's my age, where would I be found, and what do I like doing in my spare time?

30, pirate ship, and you like to push people off of planks.

What's my last name, what famous character would I marry, how many kids would I have?
Your last name: Gargery.

The famous character you would marry: Wolverine from the X-Men.

You would have three children together.

Okay. A rating, where I would most likely be found, and my age?

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Peri-chan
Your last name: Gargery.

The famous character you would marry: Wolverine from the X-Men.

You would have three children together.

Okay. A rating, where I would most likely be found, and my age?

9/10, frolicking in the magical land of the kitties, 14. ^_^ So cute!

What's my age and why don't I have a tail? (Don't say I didn't feel like buying one, be creative: was it bitten off?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games