Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Control

Decided to pop back on after being away for years, and get back into the fun of vertical halfatars. I'd love some suggestions for items that split the avatar straight down the middle nicely, like heterochromatic eyes or half-masks or crazy clothing. Not necessarily for my current avatar, but just in general. I'm working on a full rainbow of insanity, because that is my thing. Thanks in advance!

Oh, and commentary/critique of my current is also loved. :3

Edit: Juuuust workin' my way through the spectrum!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

And now, crazy halfatars continue, basing these now on split item poses.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Budget halfatar, made of event/gold shop items:
User Image

Event halfatars:
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Gawker

>>>: Hey you, welcome back 8D

The only thing I can think of, because you named it, are the heterochromia eyes xP

Cluttered Control

Deoxtri
>>>: Hey you, welcome back 8D

The only thing I can think of, because you named it, are the heterochromia eyes xP

Hello hello! Nice to see some familiar faces still!

And oooo, thanks! Totally adding to the wishlist, those will work nicely!

Golden Gawker

>>>: A lot of us oldies are still creeping around xP

Also, brother of virtue and sister of sin might work for you :3
I'll be back whenever/if I remember something else :'P

Cluttered Control

Good to know! I imagine there have been some name changes too, I'll have to keep a sharp eye out. Hehe!

And thanks for the suggestions, definitely saving up for those. Mwah ha ha!

Formal Cleric

12,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Member 100
These avatars always amaze me. The amount of work and item knowledge they must take to make is really impressive.

Cluttered Control

Aikido_Tumbles
These avatars always amaze me. The amount of work and item knowledge they must take to make is really impressive.

Thank you very much! I really enjoy the challenge.

Cluttered Control

Woo, on a roll today! Finished two more!

Bucktoothed Bookworm

11,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
I love halfatars so much, I've been working on a pink and blue one on and off for a while now:

User Image

I wish I knew more about items and layering, but its an ok start I think!

Cluttered Control

Very adorable! I love how even the bird follows the split. Such pretty colors!

Making halfatars is definitely a lot of trial and error. I'm always looking for items that already have a color split, or items that sit on one half of the body.

Formal Cleric

12,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Member 100
Oh, I really like this green and blue one of yours! The shades are lovely and you've just the right amount of black mixed in to visually separate the items and combine the halves.

Might have to try this out sometime using what I already own. Kind of doubt I'll get far as I think many of the items that offer such potential are outside my style set but it could be fun to try.

Belly-burster

here's some new stuff i could think of to help ya out

shironuri bloom
dragonrider series (both have a nifty single leg mod in red/black or cyan/silver)
midnight craving (has creme flowers on only one side over the shoulder? idk could be used to cover up iffy patches)
morrigan'skikimora'sand hecate's omens (half dresses (?) in different colors)

hmmm.... i'll come back if i can think of more gonk hope that helps in the mean time tho. excited to see your full spectrum mrgreen

Cluttered Control

Aikido_Tumbles
Oh, I really like this green and blue one of yours! The shades are lovely and you've just the right amount of black mixed in to visually separate the items and combine the halves.

Might have to try this out sometime using what I already own. Kind of doubt I'll get far as I think many of the items that offer such potential are outside my style set but it could be fun to try.

Thank you very much! And I'd love to see your creations! I might be biased, but I love all halfatars. 8D

Cluttered Control

truckpump
here's some new stuff i could think of to help ya out

shironuri bloom
dragonrider series (both have a nifty single leg mod in red/black or cyan/silver)
midnight craving (has creme flowers on only one side over the shoulder? idk could be used to cover up iffy patches)
morrigan'skikimora'sand hecate's omens (half dresses (?) in different colors)

hmmm.... i'll come back if i can think of more gonk hope that helps in the mean time tho. excited to see your full spectrum mrgreen

Thank you so very, very much! Those are great suggestions, and those dragonrider legs are going to be much abused by me! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff