Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd fantasy of mine that I randomly thought of while looking at my avatar. Just, if that little sprite came a little closer to the hot ash of my long drag...I could just so easily imagine the wings going up all aflame so easily, just disappearing to ash before I could blink...

Yea, I'm morbid. but it got me wondering.

Do we ever imagine our avatars doing odd things? Just taking one look at them and thinking "wow they would probably throw up right now if that had the chance" or "gee, they sure look like they're in a kissing mood". Just by what their wearing, their attitudes, their facial expressions, it seems automatic to make them more alive by imagining them in their own little world, doing whatever they do best or desire.

So GCD, what would your avatar, if animated and given free will, be doing right at this moment? Drawing, dancing, sexing? And what part of them gives you that impression?
I always imagined "What if avis actually had nipples and penises and vaginas" XD

Also, I really want to bite someone.
ZNK
I always imagined "What if avis actually had nipples and penises and vaginas" XD

Nipples are the win. But I prefer to be genderless outside of my tits. Vaginas are teh uglies :c

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
If my avatar were real, she'd probably be collapsing under the sheer weight of her headdress.

Dapper Dabbler

I used to have my avatar wearing the ballet slippers, so I wondered what it would be like for her to do ballet.
Super Creep
If my avatar were real, she'd probably be collapsing under the sheer weight of her headdress.

Nah. I'm confident in her neck strength.
ZNK
She Is My Rifle
ZNK

Nipples are the win. But I prefer to be genderless outside of my tits. Vaginas are teh uglies :c

Yeah... they are... That's why you don't need to look when putting p***s into one ;o

Anyways... -bites-

*squirms* dog breath razz
My avatar looks rather sickly, she looks like she's going to faint. neutral

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Hm, good question. ;o Maybe she'd go reenact an epic scene from Star Wars? xD

Or just go swing around her plasma sword looking all awesome and such as she trains for... um... alien invaders. Sure, we'll go with that.

OR. She'd just feed biscuits to her pet dragon. x3

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100
Ekkusu'd probably be scythe-less right about now and flexing his arm...to get the cramp out of it.
Then next you'd see both him and Ren on the ground making out.

Makes you wonder what they think of their avvies next, since if the option of free will is there I bet that around Winter there are some people who still dress their avvie's skimpy.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vro would do something...Very uninteresting. She'd just sit in a mirror, "Oh...Oh, heavens! I am just so gorgeous. If I were to make an exact male clone of myself, I would have much intercourse with it." Don't know about you guys, but Vro seems like one with a uniform fetish; it's not that she's narcissistic, but I imagine her being turned on my most things in uniform. ._.

I can also imagine her repeatedly squishing the coal sprite, just to watch it poof up again in a flurry of dust. Simple amusements, yes.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
She Is My Rifle
Super Creep

Nah. I'm confident in her neck strength.

Yeah, I do have a pretty thick neck. emo
Tryna Lia

Or just go swing around her plasma sword looking all awesome and such as she trains for... um... alien invaders. Sure, we'll go with that.

He obviously only eats small, living kittens. You can borrow some of mine.

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
She Is My Rifle
Tryna Lia

He obviously only eats small, living kittens. You can borrow some of mine.

GASP. It's so obvious. D; No wonder the guy is so skinny. -feeds my baby kittens-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff