Welcome to Gaia! ::

What has been your favorite past challenge in this competition?

R1 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
R2 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
R3 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
R4 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
R5 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
R6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
*dances naked in gold* (poll whore option) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on August 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

This is...
User Image
...A small avatar contest.

Hello, welcome to a small contest presented by me, Aerovinity. I plan to use Models, simple rounds, avatar/tekteks and have fun doing so. If you are interested, you may look farther down. If not, lurk away~
Rules

oo1:: I ask you to follow rules and terms of the site, because that's important that you do so
oo2:: Have fun. Please, just, do it.
oo3:: Models will be used in this contest. Don't worry, wigs and contacts and such will be supplied most rounds to change your girl out. Curious on how to pick one? Read further on to see how
oo4:: Rounds will be simple; Hence the name "Simplicity"
oo5:: Host your own avatars if you use it, and dream free if you use tektek.
oo6:: Be nice to the judges, I respect their opinions
oo7:: If a rule is obviously broken in the challenge, i will issue a -5 to your entry
oo8:: I will add more rules if i feel the right to.
Judges
(I look for two judges besides myself. Please fill out this form if you wish to judge. Thank you.) [Judge positions are full]

( title your pm for applying "Simple, right?" )
BBC Full body (Found here:: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/export/export/]X[/url])
Username:
Bio (should include your past experience, and what you look for in an avatar when judging)
Judging color (From the GAIA colors)

What you will be judged upon::
Layers:: x/10 (Judged on how clean your layering is)
Colors:: x/10 (Judged on how interesting and unique your colors are)
Expression:: x/5 (Judged on how interesting your face is)
Originality:: x/5 (Judged on how original it is, from colors, to face, to the way you interpreted the round)
Total:: x/30
Comments:: (Optional)

Judge oo1:: Aerovinity
User Image
Bio: Although I've never really had a lot to do in this forum until very recently, I'm interested in running a contest. when i judge an avatar, i look for colors first off, followed by an extremely well done facial expression, and clean layers.
Aerovinity judges in INDIGO

Judge oo2:: honey carousel
User Image
Bio: I dont usually hang around in the AT but lately I seem to be finding myself constantly in here^^. I've judged in a few contests before and know how it all works.
I personally look fro neatness of the avatar overall, the layering and the unique-ness that has been shown. c:
honey carousel judges in ORANGE

Judge oo3:: Sifen Yamishi
User Image
Bio: I've judged High Villainy, Dragalicious, Portraiture as well as my own contest, known as the Exorcism game and probably a few others. Currently, I'm judging Top AT'er and A Night at the Movies II as well as conTEST. What do I look for in an avatar? How well it flows as well as layering. If it doesn't work well in my eyes, don't expect me to sugarcoat your critique. Item choices do matter when it comes to my critique as well as other factors.
Sifen Yamishi judges in DARK RED

Contestants
(Ten people will be the maximum i accept in this contest. I may possibly buckle and do a second season, but that's a maybe. I'll put you on a waiting list for next season, if it does happen though!)

EDITED: So this just occurred to me recently, and i thought I'd post it here; If you have previously competed, you may join the competition. The only person who can not compete is the winner, because that would be unfair.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ ~ ~ Evelin333 ~ ~ ~ riigmor ~ ~ ~ marwolfer ~ ~ ~ Ruphus ~ ~ ~ vegasshopgirl ~ ~ ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ ~ ~ Cherry Ave ~ ~ ~ 11th Day ~ ~ ~ Autio Ainoa ~ ~ ~ Eclectice ~ ~ ~ moose masseuse

( Title your pm for applying "I'm just simple, ok?" ) [Contestant spots are full]
Username (the name above your avatar)
Experience (How long have you been making/judging avatars?)
Two of your best creations (Think long and hard about this one, I'm looking for skill)
BBC code full body (Found in the link provided above)
Why i should accept you (like before, think about this one)
Models

Yes, your models; This will be a very big part of this contest, because she will act as your base for this whole competition; Contacts and wigs will be allowed, and only on very special occasions will skin dye be allowed. Partial dye, like the twilight sparkle skin, is fine; But most of your skin MUST be showing. Here are the ones to choose from::

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.9.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(mouths are just there, they are NOT required for each round. Yes, you may use a mouth of your choice each round.)

1. Willow - Autio Ainoa
2. Honesty - Autio Ainoa
3. Joy - marwolfer
4. Sandy - 11th day/kaschieka
5. Trinity - Cherry Ave
6. Lola - marwolfer
7. Attria - 111thday/kaschieka
8. Drea -
9. Mallary - Cherry Ave

So how you pick your models is simple:: first come first serve (jk) You will apply with what three models you want most. Don't worry, if you don't like the model your first assigned, you can always change your model the next round, if she's not already taken If, however, two or three people want the same person, i will use my "Magic Methods" to pick. So, for example:: If Person A, wants Model 3, but so does Person F and D, then i will use whatever method i choose to pick one. Then i will assign the other two a model as following by their choices. Be very careful though; If i see multiple desire for one model, she may disappear~ Keep your eye open for those little hints i throw out.
Rounds

Each week will have a challenge and each has a theme that is in the title. Here is a round schedule for the contest::

Current Round:: Finals - Runway Collection
Information on the Round:: It's the final round! You four are the last contenders left, and will all be competing for the top prize!

So, in honor of your group being four, not three, you will have to make four avatars. The theme of these? None. You get to have a field day with this challenge, making these four on whatever you want; clutter, matching, characters, emulations even. Just, have fun with it. However, since this is a "Runway collection," i ask that you make these cohesive. That will be a big part of your score this time around. So, have fun with it, and get to it!

Since Ainoa won last round, she not only get's to pick her two models, she also get's to assign the other contestants their two models.

Wigs, Contacts and Skins:: All three allowed.
Price Range:: none
Dream Free:: Yes
Start/End Date:: July 19th/August 3rd

Rounds to come::

Round one: Describe Yourself
Round two: Take Flight
Round three: Coloring Book
Round four: Musically Grouped
Round five: Polluted Air
Round six: Elemental Fate
Round seven: Runway Collection
Results

Scores will be posted here. Previous scores will be archived in a thread different from this.

Miss a judging and want to see what the judges said? Click this link ---------& ( X )

Aerovinity is in INDIGO
honey carousel is in ORANGE
Sifen Yamishi is in DARK RED

1. Marwolfer
Layers: 10/10
Colors: 9/10
Expression: 3.5/5
Originality: 5/5
Total: 27.5/30
Comments:

Layers: 9/10
Colors: 8/10
Expression: 4/5
Total: 26/30
Comments:

Expression: 5/5
Total: 29/30
Comments:

Layers: 7.8/10
Total: 26.8/30
Comments:

Layers:: 8.5/10
Colors:: 4.7/10
Expression:: 4.9/5
Originality:: 3.75/5
Total:: 21.85/30
Comments::

Layers:: 8/10
Colors:: 4.5/10
Expression:: 1.5/5
Originality:: 2/5
Total:: 16/30

Layers:: 8/10
Colors:: 7.5/10
Expression:: 4.9/5
Originality:: 4.8/5
Total:: 25.2/30

Layers:: 9.2/10
Colors:: 7/10
Expression:: 2.9/5
Originality:: 3.7/5
Total:: 22.8/30

2. Autio Ainoa
Expression: 4/5
Total: 28/30
Comments:

Layers: 8/10
Colors: 10/10
Expression: 3/5
Total: 26/30
Comments:

Total: 29/30
Comments:

Layers: 9/10
Colors: 8/10
Expression: 3/5
Total: 25/30
Comments:

Layers:: 9.75/10
Colors:: 7.5/10
Expression:: 5/5
Originality:: 4.8/5
Total:: 27.05/30

Layers:: 8.75/10
Expression:: 2.75/5
Originality:: 3.9/5
Total:: 22.4/30

Layers:: 9.75/10
Expression:: 5/5
Originality:: 4/5
Total:: 25.75/30

Layers:: 6.9/10
Colors:: 8.2/10
Expression:: 3.7/5
Originality:: 4.9/5
Total:: 23.7/30

FINAL SCORES::
Autio Ainoa - 206.9/240 WINNER OF SIMPLICITY
Marwolfer - 195.15/240 Second place
Portfolios

Each contestant get's a portfolio, and that holds all of their past work.

marwolfer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Winner of 2 rounds - 4, 5

Autio Ainoa

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 1 round - 6
Eliminated

Eliminated contestants are put here. We wish you didn't have to go, but there is simply not enough room left. Good luck.

Quote:

11th day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 3 rounds - 1, 3, 5
Disqualified! With final score of 0/90

Cherry Ave

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 0 rounds
Disqualified! With final score of 0/90

moose massuese

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 0 rounds
Eliminated R5; With final score of 47/60

Eclectice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 0 rounds
Disqualified R4! With final score of 0/90

Ruphus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 1 round - 2
Disqualified R4! With final score of 0/90

Evelin333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winner of 0 rounds
Eliminated R3! With final score of 49/90

vegasshopgirl

Disqualified! With final score of 0/90 :c

Riigmor

Disqualified! With final score of 0/90 :c
Winners Circle

You won! No seriously, you won. Your put here, so you know that you won. Congrats for making it here.

And the winner is...
Reserved

Prizes

First Place:: 15k
Second Place:: 10k
Third Place:: 5k
Fourth Place:: 5k

Donations due to change those amounts
Okay, i guess we're open now. Let's have fun~

Phantom

OMIGAUD I WANNAJOINNNNN I'm typing out the PM right now.

What does the BBC code thing mean?
nvm i got it. xD
riigmor
OMIGAUD I WANNAJOINNNNN I'm typing out the PM right now.

What does the BBC code thing mean?
nvm i got it. xD

If you go to the "Judges and Contestants" post, there is a link in the Judges form (it's a X that is clickable) click on the X, and find your BBC code for your full body. Copy and paste that into your PM and your all set~

I hope this answered your question 4laugh
I'm gonna bump this tonight, then in the morning tomorrow, and well see what happens~

So, bump! Good night thread, see you in the morning~ *Kisses on forehead*
Good morning thread~

Bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out