Welcome to Gaia! ::

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

I just hit 500 pages in my rate thread Let Me Be the Judge, so I wanted to throw a short contest in celebration and in thanks to everyone who's posted in there, even if it was only once lol

ONTO THE CONTEST!

You know those pesky set abusers who load their avi up with not just two of the same item but ALL of the same item? Well right now you must become one of them!

For this contest you will have to create an avatar which uses an entire set (yep ALL of a sets poses) but put a twist on it. The twist is that you have to make them look like they belong. Brownie points go to those who make it look as if they aren't a set at all! Also, kind of obvs, but don't just use the set and turn in the entry. Using other items to work with the set is key!

RULES:

-Tekteks, Inventory Search and past/current avatars allowed
-Host an image of your entry in this thread or you will NOT be considered.
-I must be able to see part of each pose. (if I can't see even just a corner of one of your set poses, it doesn't count)
-You must post a LINK to the MP listings of your chosen set so I can check visibility and that you've used every pose.
-You can only enter twice
-NO doubling up on sets. You're only allowed to use one set, the rest must be different individual items.

EXTRA NOTE:

For those of you waning to use a set which has a MILLION BAJILLION poses such as Modus Operandi, Zodiacal, Compass of Seidh etc, please be aware that they have several sets in the items. So in this case, someone would use all of the Taurus items from Zodi, or all of the Loki items from Seidh. PLEASE do not go ahead and use every single pose from these multi-set items emotion_facepalm

PRIZES:

I know you only came into my thread for the monies. It's okay, I'll just crai in the corner ;-;

EDIT: The prizes have been changed seeing as I now have more monies!!!

1st: 15mill and Okeanos Royal Cape by Dernier*Cri (cuz you know, you need a cape fo' yo' royal a** self)

2nd: 10mill

3rd: 5mill

There will also be a 1mill prize for the next top 3

Any questions: feel free to PM them to me or post them here, I don't really care lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Entries:
User Image HatsuHikari (Frolicking Pastel) User Image HatsuHikari (Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune)
User Image Timmish (Zodiacal- Sagittarius) User Image Timmish (Wary Charlatan)
User Image Art of Heaven (Lord of Snow)
User Image l Rose l (Arctic Shards) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. l Rose l (Fisher King)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lesha_Krish (Inverse Marionette) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lesha_Krish (Compass of Seidh- Freya)
User Image Kumatora-San (Reve Rouille) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kumatora-San (Tea Breeze)
User Image Deoxtri (Gogh Reed-Puff Crystal) User Image Deoxtri (War of the Warlords- Vlads set)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LadyKayK N O X x (Rosa Decora) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LadyKayK N O X x (Pistachio Macaron)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Madame Cruella De Vil (Minty Catwalk) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Madame Cruella De Vil (Shironuri Bloom)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kimono Girl Snotty (Salad of the Day) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kimono Girl Snotty (Necrodancer)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kuro Neko Kyoko (Emerald Dream- L'Enfant Terrible) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kuro Neko Kyoko (Le Pavot Rose)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. D1ary_of_the_Vampz (Stellar Wish) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. D1ary_of_the_Vampz (Aamira the Wanderer)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Curious Brownies (Hazardous Punk) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Curious Brownies (Scandalous Tabs)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yaki_Terri (Ivory Flourish Wings)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shooting Stargazer 28 (Sirenia Atargatis) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shooting Stargazer 28 (Court of the Elf Queen)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DJ Maimai (Witch's Regal Revelry)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ebonlock (Solar Mage) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ebonlock (Foxy Flag Gal)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight Dreamer (Modus Operandi) lol lol lol lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight Dreamer (Wendy's Kindness)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Winners:

1st Place: l Rose l Arctic Shards
User Image

2nd Place: Curious Brownies Hazardous Punk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3rd Place: HatsuHikari Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune
User Image

Runner up 1mill places:

Kumatora-San: Tea Breeze

Kimono Girl Snotty: Salad of the Day

Deoxtri: Gogh Reed
User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

BLARGHU!! OPEN!!

eminoir's Spouse

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Curious Brownies
ay

Oh hai smexy heart

eminoir's Spouse

Dailanie
Curious Brownies
ay

Oh hai smexy heart

it would be hard to do this contest because you'd have to own like 3-4 of the same item because you can only use one with inventory search crying

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Curious Brownies
Dailanie
Curious Brownies
ay

Oh hai smexy heart

it would be hard to do this contest because you'd have to own like 3-4 of the same item because you can only use one with inventory search crying

Oh no, I mean like invo search as in all of gaia search o: (go's to edit st00pid post)
I'm st00pid, get what you mean lol Imma just make it Tektek allowed haha

Lunatic

I was just about to congratulate you on reaching 500 pages in your thread!

... And of course, bother you. ;D

... I'll probably be joining this as well... lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari

I'm so happy haha
You better!! emotion_dowant

Lunatic

Dailanie
HatsuHikari

I'm so happy haha

I'm doing this on tektek, so I'm just wondering, does it have to layer correctly? ;<

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Ooooooh. How long will this be going?
I wanna do ittttttt.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Dailanie
HatsuHikari

I'm so happy haha

I'm doing this on tektek, so I'm just wondering, does it have to layer correctly? ;<

As long as it doesn't go TOO far out of the Gaia layering confines then it's acceptable c:
(so like, no 100pairs of pants and whatnot)

Lunatic

Dailanie
HatsuHikari
Dailanie
HatsuHikari

I'm so happy haha

As long as it doesn't go TOO far out of the Gaia layering confines then it's acceptable c:

Pffft. Yes, because I totally want to equip 100 pair of pants~ emotion_awesome

WILL DO MA'AM! Working on it right now because I have so much spare time *twirls*

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Dailanie
HatsuHikari
Dailanie
HatsuHikari

I'm so happy haha

Pffft. Yes, because I totally want to equip 100 pair of pants~ emotion_awesome

WILL DO MA'AM! Working on it right now because I have so much spare time *twirls*

Don't lie, you totally wanted to equip 100 pairs of pants emotion_awesome
WELL DONE SOLDIER! -salutes-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas