Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am considering going centaur, specifically grey, but I am unsure about this decision because of the lack of clothing tailored to that build. I have already bought the grey centaur potion, so I am at least somewhat committed to this. If I don't feel confident about the decision at the end I'll probably put the potion up on the market for retail price.

Abstract:
What I'm hoping for is that knowledgeable Gaians will come to this thread with experience and advice about clothing that looks good on a centaur body, as well as reactions you have gotten in the forums while presenting as a centaur.

My Details:
I have never been a centaur before and after previewing my items on Tektek I am certain that my wardrobe is insufficient to clothe me as a centaur.

Here is a link to my wardrobe so you may judge for yourselves. I would be delighted if was incorrect and did not have to buy many new items.

Having that said, I am willing to buy new things. My average amount of gold hovers between 7 - 12k because I'm lazy about booty grabbing and am a habitual impulse buyer. I am capable of working for gold and saving.

I am happy with my choice of vivid green eyes and would like to keep them, I am willing to change my hair to better suit the new body clothes.

Popular Friend

Hmm.... are you thinking about using Gray as your base color and piling other colors on.

Or, are you just going to use Gray by itself?
II Verda II
I'm not aiming to be monochrome, I just mean that of the centaur options I have chosen the grey.

I'm finding now that it looks very cold, so I'm aiming for a warm color scheme.

Popular Friend

Absinnu
II Verda II
I'm not aiming to be monochrome, I just mean that of the centaur options I have chosen the grey.

I'm finding now that it looks very cold, so I'm aiming for a warm color scheme.

Warm?

Um... Did you want to use a default base, as in gold-shop potions for the hooves.

Or, separate items not from the Gold-Shop?
II Verda II
I think I see what you mean.
I have purchased the grey centaur potion, that is the method I am using. On top of that I think I might like to wear warm colors such as red.

Popular Friend

Absinnu
II Verda II
I think I see what you mean.
I have purchased the grey centaur potion, that is the method I am using. On top of that I think I might like to wear warm colors such as red.

Have you tried Purple?
II Verda II
Have you tried Purple?
I am a pretty big fan of purple, so I'll give it a shot.

Do you have any advice on particular pieces of clothing? That is more of an issue than color right now, just mentioned the red to clarify because we were having trouble getting over that hurdle.

Popular Friend

Absinnu
II Verda II
Have you tried Purple?
I am a pretty big fan of purple, so I'll give it a shot.

Do you have any advice on particular pieces of clothing? That is more of an issue than color right now, just mentioned the red to clarify because we were having trouble getting over that hurdle.

I don't suggest using the Centaur potions..

How about the Zodiacal one as your base?
You could match a lot of purple with that-
II Verda II
I don't think I will ever own 1.6 million gold at one time. I was going for the potion because it is a more realistic option for me.
I don't mean to shoot you down at every turn, it's just that I have some pretty specific parameters that I am working within.
I dreamed I used that potion and I was really disappointed emotion_facepalm
Maybe I should just resell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas