Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf

Sharpie Charade
heart

I am definitely loving your avatar by the way. Beautiful. <3

Thank you! ^^ I really like your avatar too. I like the matching colors. A steampunk elf. >.<

Wolf

kyOMG
Vamps for me. I mean, the Vampire Diaries season premiere comes out Thursday emotion_dowant

xD I've never watched that show. All the vampire shows and movies on tv. They should make some elven shows too. emotion_dowant

Wolf

Disarming North Korea
i'm an elf, though i'm a bit paler.
and... lunar-y-er.
/shrug

Half human, half elf? xP Well it's not really that specific. At least you got the ears, and your avi looks pretty too. :3

Kawaii Carnivore

Oh ! I like your avi, very elegant !

Since I can t stand not burning people ' s eyes with colors , you can see...that I am pretty neony for a Dark Elf .
Though, I am considering to switch to this ... ( mp search because I am always resentful to tektek and its weird layering processes : User Image
I know, I am such a cheater for using feet/legs mod on both of my avi but ah ...those are my favorite high-tops ...
My other account sided with the vamps but I have a vampire-avi block , so I think I will just transform the other one to a Dark Elf too.

Dangerous Smoker

Although i'm opting for neither, what about elven vampires? I mean, it could happen, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games