Welcome to Gaia! ::

rate please *puppydog eyes* 3nodding
Rate me. =P
sure, rate please biggrin
(you can pretend the bunny ears and locket arent there if you want)
Paiyo
Rate please?

Well, let's see here. It seems as if you are using some pink and black blends and adding green to those. And it works! Your avatar is something that I have seen similar versions of, but I still like it. Everything seems to work well together. The only thing I see wrong is that the boots don't quite look right with the shirt, but that's Gaia's fault, not yours. Also, the Laurels look a bit weird.

Final rate: 9/10
rate away!
iyami shinai
i would like a rating please ^^

Not much to rate at all. If you're going for the swimsuit look, buy something, don't just wear the standard 'naked' suit. There's really no substance to your avatar at all.

Final rate: 2/10
Alhyia
Rate me, please!

Wow. What can I say? Evereything about your avatar looks excellent. It's an interesting blend of items that I haven't seen before. Fun and fresh.

Final rate: 10/10
Yoshiko64
Rate me. Pretend my eyes are blue? I don't want to lose this hairstyle yet, so I won't change my eyes. So pretend?

Okay.

Let's see. You avatar looks like an average kid that loves her kitties...with wings. It's pretty cute, though I think you could do some more work on it to get it more interesting.

Final rate: 7/10
.Pink.Sexx.
Yes please.

I can picture in my mind what your avatar would look like if more things matched. The difference in colors between your top and your underwear doesn't agree with my eyes. Also, I think you should change your hair color to better suit the color scheme of your clothes. Besides that, it's okay.

Final rate: 7.5/10
Me pleasez.
Atsue
Rate, please?

You ATers sure love your grass skirts and laurels, don't you? xd

Anyway, I basically like the look of your avatar. Things seem to fit together well and I don't see any major clashes. There's something that makes me c**k my head to the side in confusion, though. Like, something that's not quite right.

Final rate: 9/10
Ace-Kun
I would like one.

Let me see. I don't really like the fact that tne shirt doesn't match the pants. But the again, the shirt does match the bow. And the hat matches the pants.

I'm not really sure what to say about your avatar. I don't really like it, but part of me wants to like it because it seems pretty original.

Final Rate (?): 5.5/10
Could you rate me please? whee
Tyrant_knight
Rate me, please?

Oooo. You look like a blooming teen artist. Very handsome. I don't really see much of a reason to complain, except that I don't quite like the pants with the outfit. Besides that, it's very nice. You've made good use of the artist items!

Final rate: 9.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces