Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like my avatar?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who else is tired of those guys that cram 439 items on their avatar and STILL get 10/10's while you LOOK good and get 4/10's? Well not in here at least. Just ask me for some avatar ratings, I'd be happy to give you one.

Reminder:
My ratings are based on how good it looks, and not based on item costs or item amounts at all. In fact, I frown at crammed and cluttered avatars.

Enjoy mrgreen

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
wow ur nice the way u said that so ill take a rate...im still saving for my dream avi thou
rate meh please 3nodding
Heh.. How am I'm looking, Retro? blaugh
posting mostly to say i got a trunk in your thread wink

but since i'm here, rate away. i doubt you'll like mine that much judging from your post (although i don't think it really applies, but some people do), but whatever, rate anyway smile
I think cluttered avatars look terrible. D: Rate me please.

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lite-Brite

but since i'm here, rate away. i doubt you'll like mine that much judging from your post (although i don't think it really applies, but some people do), but whatever, rate anyway smile
i have a question: where do u see the trunk if it appears?
RikkuAlister
wow ur nice the way u said that so ill take a rate...im still saving for my dream avi thou
I give you a 6/10, the skantily clad black look is way overused. Try something origional.
sweet_serenity04
rate meh please 3nodding
I give you a 6/10, you don't match very well and you look uber cluttered. Try something less origional mrgreen
RikkuAlister
Lite-Brite

i have a question: where do u see the trunk if it appears?

it floats around the screen. however the image didn't load for me this time so it was a floating "red x" instead wink
oh and you'll have that " eek " bubble next to your avatar too.
Lite-Brite

I give your avatar a 8/10. although your avatar is cluttered up to the a**, it's colors are soo pretty I can't help but like it. xd
Large Mallet. WTF.
I think cluttered avatars look terrible. D: Rate me please.
I give you an 8/10, keep up the good work, it's origional.
cool. can you please rate mine? people say that i should get rid of the fox set, should i?
Solid Sef
Heh.. How am I'm looking, Retro? blaugh
you're pretty much the sexiest gaian I've ever seen, 10/10
Retro Solid Snake
Lite-Brite

I give your avatar a 8/10. although your avatar is cluttered up to the a**, it's colors are soo pretty I can't help but like it. xd

eek i didn't expect that!

thanks heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas