Welcome to Gaia! ::

8.1337/10 Sorry I couldn't resist, but it does look cool. Try and get some purple to match your skirt though.

EDIT: Sorry, but could I get a rate?
I like it. =3 The skirt doesn't belong, though... Maybe try a Blue Forbidden? 7.75/10

Rate me? Or what I'll look like soon enough... Sooner if people donated. mad

User Image
AerisG:It's weird but nice. You should take off the white dress, so we could see the green skirt. (scuse me I don't remember the exact name.) 9/10
Potato crisp: It looks so nice! I think it's almost perfect. It's original and cool. You have done really good work. 10/10
Jaenie: The colours don't really match and they goes together at a same time. That's weird to say. It seems nice to me. Try adding more accessories. 9.7/10
Your avi is really nice. Try adding a red accessorie to match the hair and the red candy striped tights. Just an idea. 9.5/10
Link Zero: 9/10. I can't really say why. I think it's the coat. Anyway. Try adding some red.
Northe: whee Your futur avi is so awesome! The mix of blue-purple and orange is unpredictable and nice. Good luck! 10/10

Wheezing Fatcat

3,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
its nice, however I do recomend a bit more purple -^_^-
Rate me please?
Pajama pie: It looks nice but I don't like the strange teeth. Try adding something golden. 7/10

Wheezing Fatcat

3,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
thank you ^^
6/10 It needs some more purple to help balance the skirt out.
silverrose: It's nice. The colours match almost perfectly but the werewolf tail doesn't really goes with the rest. Try adding something grey or get rid of the tail. 9.5/10
anyone else?
Well... it's okay. I think that you should try to add some more white. Also there is some purple on the skirt, if you're gonna keep that then you should add it in with the theme of it all. For know 6/10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff