Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lover

la gamine
Knee-Highs
la gamine
Oh the shoes from Dainty Damsel would look gorgeous with this!

they look way too heavy. D; my biggest problem when i made this after the fact that I randomly bought the pieces and threw them together was that I couldnt find shoes. I had the sweet pink rocker ones [ theyre like pink w/ cream soles ] but, someone said that they looked too heavy so, I switched over to these shoes.. D; I was considering band of bremen the legs bt.. im not really sure if i like them, they look far too bland for me. D:

Hmm... have you tried the brown shoes from Stubborn Cryptodira? I don't know if the browns match but gaia is seriously lacking when it comes to shoes...

hmm ill def try those, im gonna go back and try the damsels again too they might look better with these leg warmers and I agree gaia is lacking w/ shoes. ;/ thanks for all your suggestions btw, i really appreciate it <3.

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Knee-Highs
la gamine
Knee-Highs
la gamine

they look way too heavy. D; my biggest problem when i made this after the fact that I randomly bought the pieces and threw them together was that I couldnt find shoes. I had the sweet pink rocker ones [ theyre like pink w/ cream soles ] but, someone said that they looked too heavy so, I switched over to these shoes.. D; I was considering band of bremen the legs bt.. im not really sure if i like them, they look far too bland for me. D:

Hmm... have you tried the brown shoes from Stubborn Cryptodira? I don't know if the browns match but gaia is seriously lacking when it comes to shoes...

hmm ill def try those, im gonna go back and try the damsels again too they might look better with these leg warmers and I agree gaia is lacking w/ shoes. ;/ thanks for all your suggestions btw, i really appreciate it <3.

No problemo emotion_yatta

Hygienic Lover

la gamine
Knee-Highs
la gamine
Knee-Highs
la gamine

No problemo emotion_yatta

;D ugh im so picky ;// the stubborns fit like perfectly with the color but it looks peculiar. I guess it might be my laptop because the color is all weird on here. Im gonna sleep it over and then check out both the shoes tmrw heart thanks for the suggestions again <3.
edit:just realized i had geek chic and the legs dont look too bad o.o

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
not sure i would call it bland, but if it is, it's in a good way. I loe tat cat your holding.

ghetto bby's Wife

Loved Millionaire

It's really cute but the mole bugs me a little with this avatar. I don't know why
but 8/10

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Knee-Highs
Kianma
4/10 The eyes seem out of place, and the shoes are a bit bulky for the avi.

any suggestions D;?

Look for eyes with more teal in them. I don't do the color combos you have enough to recommend any items, but I hope this helps. Also, look for ones with dark colored eyelashes, the 'all blue' makes the eyes look unnatural on the face. A freckles, or a smaller beauty mark might look good too.

Hygienic Lover

Kianma
Knee-Highs
Kianma
4/10 The eyes seem out of place, and the shoes are a bit bulky for the avi.

any suggestions D;?

Look for eyes with more teal in them. I don't do the color combos you have enough to recommend any items, but I hope this helps. Also, look for ones with dark colored eyelashes, the 'all blue' makes the eyes look unnatural on the face. A freckles, or a smaller beauty mark might look good too.

hm okiedokie and i think i may have freckles on there o.o im pretty sure i have 2x masquerade items, dont hold me to that though razz . I think the blush totally over rides them, sadly. Ireally appreciate your suggestion and Ill hop right on that biggrin !

Hygienic Lover

Sashadelrey
It's really cute but the mole bugs me a little with this avatar. I don't know why
but 8/10

awwwh sad I put the mole on everything, guess I should try it sans mole razz thanks for the rate biggrin !

Hygienic Lover

NeonHazardSign
not sure i would call it bland, but if it is, it's in a good way. I loe tat cat your holding.

sphfanx its a cookie boots ;3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces