Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lover

i just made it last night but, it feels a bit bland... and im not sure if i like it soo, rate and give me suggestions, possibly? Thankies :]

Beloved Sex Symbol

Knee-Highs
i just made it last night but, it feels a bit bland... and im not sure if i like it soo, rate and give me suggestions, possibly? Thankies :]

Its cute but I feel like theres too much pink. I would have loved to see this as a cream/brown color scheme to match the fat cat your holding. Its still very cute thou. 8.5/10 from me. heart

Hygienic Lover

o spanx. I did go a bit pink happy sweatdrop

Interesting Friend

I WANT THAT CAT :O
and i like the avi, but maybe a little brown-heavy towards the top. 8/10

Hygienic Lover

dino.love
I WANT THAT CAT :O
and i like the avi, but maybe a little brown-heavy towards the top. 8/10

ospanx it's a cookie boots whee
thanks for the rate ;3.

Witty Heckler

9,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
4/10 The eyes seem out of place, and the shoes are a bit bulky for the avi.

Hygienic Lover

Kianma
4/10 The eyes seem out of place, and the shoes are a bit bulky for the avi.

any suggestions D;?

Interesting Friend

i havent been online on gaia in 2 years, so im not very familiar with the items any more, but perhaps a legging, or ankle accessory?? heart

Hygienic Lover

dino.love
i havent been online on gaia in 2 years, so im not very familiar with the items any more, but perhaps a legging, or ankle accessory?? heart

Ookie sounds good ;3!!

Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
more cream or lighter mint colors on the legs or feet and some on the head? it kinda looks top heavy, idk the legs are a bit odd

16,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Oh the shoes from Dainty Damsel would look gorgeous with this!

Hygienic Lover

Dilapidated Doll
more cream or lighter mint colors on the legs or feet and some on the head? it kinda looks top heavy, idk the legs are a bit odd

im not quite sure what to add to the head ;s and the legs are a total mess right now.. i have absolutely no clue what to put on them ;s. someone told me a different bow for the head but, I literally went through all of tektek with no avail as to what to put on it ;/

Hygienic Lover

la gamine

they look way too heavy. D; my biggest problem when i made this after the fact that I randomly bought the pieces and threw them together was that I couldnt find shoes. I had the sweet pink rocker ones [ theyre like pink w/ cream soles ] but, someone said that they looked too heavy so, I switched over to these shoes.. D; I was considering band of bremen the legs bt.. im not really sure if i like them, they look far too bland for me. D:

16,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Knee-Highs
la gamine

they look way too heavy. D; my biggest problem when i made this after the fact that I randomly bought the pieces and threw them together was that I couldnt find shoes. I had the sweet pink rocker ones [ theyre like pink w/ cream soles ] but, someone said that they looked too heavy so, I switched over to these shoes.. D; I was considering band of bremen the legs bt.. im not really sure if i like them, they look far too bland for me. D:

Hmm... have you tried the brown shoes from Stubborn Cryptodira? I don't know if the browns match but gaia is seriously lacking when it comes to shoes...

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
The mole or whatever that is on your face takes away from your avatar’s face Plus your companion really doesn’t match.. but its a good start 7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff