Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Committee Staff Gaian

9/10: Your avatar is very well done. The colors work well together and everything is balanced. Maybe try adding a mouth of some kind or some eyes? The lack of a face throws it off for me. That's just my personal preference though.

Edited

My avatar actually has shoes, they're the white sweet lace mary janes. The shoes tend to blend in with the white background of the forums so that it looks like I don't have shoes on. Here's a picture of it in the dressing room:

User Image

I've been searching for a different pair of shoes for what seems like eternity. I would prefer to find a pink pair of shoes similar enough to the color in the dress on my avatar. The pink in my dress is almost impossible to match, however. sweatdrop

O.G. GO

Very cute, only thing I could see to make improvements on is the cream color needs to be present in the lower portion of the body, perhaps shoes?

Overall 8/10

I know you have shoes but you aren't spreading the cream color across your avatar well. if you had cream shoes like I suggested it might help

Generous Citizen

Cannabe Yours
emotion_bigheart tbe emotion_bigheart

I give you a 9/10. It is very cute and sweet, and I am crazy about your use of lace. The black and yellow parts on your dress just throw it a little off. Maybe a dress that has the same minty blue? Other than that, it is very cute.

c; Thanks a bunch for your suggestion. I got the exact same dress, only in mint. I agree with you, ithe white dress did throw off the avatar with the amount I had. The mint balances it well.

This avatar's color coordination is pretty much on point. I would add a few more details of that brighter orange around your avatar to balance it out a better more, and perhaps a different expression, or mouth? The detail you have around the face is nice, but you could add more, too. Maybe dustiness, or more wounds. Solid 9/10!

Blessed Demigod

9/10 - The color scheme is very relaxing. I love the combination of the mint and lace! The only thing that looks "off" to me is your face. Maybe change your facial expression to a more simple look?

- Bellefleur Princess

The Committee Staff Gaian

9/10: Girl, you are rocking that demonic theme! I love how balanced your avatar is. The overall flow is flawless. You could try adding blood or wounds of some sort. I'm not sure if they would blend in with the existing black/red color scheme, but that's what tektek is for. razz The rose breeze also looks a bit "elegant" so you could change that out for another red item near/on the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff